7 Screenshots

About This File

Hi Guys 90sBelly Here!

God am I obsessed with eating cupcakes from my local bakery.  Every time my feeder brings these home, it's like I loose all self control and I just want to eat as many as I can!!!! 🧁🧁🧁And of course, any time cupcakes are had, it requires a big glass of milk to wash it down.  🥛

This video starts with a before segment of me showing my belly before I start going to town on my box of cupcakes, a stuffing segment of me eating 6 sizable cupcakes and downing a large glass of milk, and an after segment of me standing up and showing how big my belly got, and at the end, I even let out a cute burp of satisfaction!!!

This is the first video of me showing myself from head to toe, and I'm very excited to introduce myself!!!  I get to show me eating, and my belly from all angles thanks to some new camera equipment.

Enjoy Everybody!

Other Files from 90sBelly

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

A billion stars, you're v cute as well as super sexy(your hair + nails combo? c'mon💜), so glad you've found your confidence!

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

Don't be shy, You're looking good. Great how You stuffed Your belly

Link to review