July Gain Day 3: Needy Greedy Feedee

$2.99

(1 review)

10 Screenshots

About This File

First stuffing/feeding of my July Gain!

Since I started this weight gain journey for July, I have turned into such a lazy spoiled fatty!  I get to play video games all day and snack while I wait for my feeder to come home with meals or bring me more snacks! I am truly in hog heaven! 🐷

In this clip the viewer gets to take on my feeders point of view! YOU get to bring food to your needy greedy feedee that can't wait to chow down!  At first I'm a bit ticked that you took so long to bring me my Calzone and Ice Cream, but all is forgiven after I've been sufficiently fed and spoiled with belly rubs.  This is probably the biggest my Belly has EVER been as I stuff the entire Calzone and Pint of Ice Cream into my greedy round gut!  I'm so grateful that you're spoiling me so much and helping me get fatter!

Enjoy the Lo-Fi mood as you watch me eat and rub my big gut, and if you wait until I'm done feeding, I may be up for second desert 😘😘😘

Other Files from 90sBelly

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

AndrewRussell

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

First off: the handheld you're playing is The Sega Nomad (or Genesis Nomad)

Now for the video itself:  Another great video, this time with 90s begging for food in order to get more fat (my kind of woman).  She then gleefully chows down on her Calzone while slapping and rubbing her belly.  After the meal, she gets her belly rubbed and patted by her feeder, which then transitions to her eating some ice cream.  After all that, she's rewarded with a pack of cookies, but she's in the mood for a different type of dessert (again, my kind of woman).  Great belly shots throughout this video.

Response from the author:

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!! 🎉🎉🎉

Thank you so much for the review!!! I really appreciate your attention to detail and for the thoroughness of your reviews! 

PM Sent to claim your prize!!!

Link to review