ROLEPLAY: your chubby girlfriend is too big for her clothes🤰 (ends up eating on you🍰🥵)

$5.50

(4 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

You are going out with your girlfriend Maddy and she is getting ready, she tries to put on her skirt but it is very difficult to close those buttons, after a lot of effort she manages to button them all, but they look almost ready to burst💥 she continues with the best attitude finishing getting dressed and asks your opinion, her chubby body looks so sexy in those tight clothes that you feel like telling her that she looks very fat 🥵 she doesn't believe it, when did she get so fat surely the dryer shrank her clothes 😩
She changes her top and this one fits even better, showing her fat rolls in those very small clothes, you can't help but look at her with desire because of how fat she has become 🐷
She gets discouraged because she no longer knows what to wear and she refuses to go out, but you have a better idea to cheer her up and be able to enjoy that greedy chubby girl🔥🔥 stay until the end if you want to see her fill up on top of you🥵

In this video you will see:
🍰Sexy roleplay
🍰View from the mirror
🍰Tight clothing
🍰Cake filling
🍰Various points of view

This clip has English subtitles so you can enjoy it better 😘😘
💖 I would love for you to leave a small review, it helps me reach more people and improve the videos 💖 I hope you like it💖

Other Files from Big Maddy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Muted Decor

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great video! That belly is getting fat! Would love to see more clothes try on videos

Link to review
davbec

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow you looked like you gained 2 kilos. This was a good video. Please do more stuffing/burping videos.

Link to review