6 Screenshots

About This File

Today was a different day in class, it turns out that my teacher is a lover of fat girls and she surprised me with a chicha milkshake with oreo and a funnel🥴
He told me that he had noticed that I had lost a little weight and that he wanted me to be fatter and he began to give me the milkshake to drink, I very obediently did everything he told me and I drank it all, I felt that I was swelling up, it was very rich 🤤
she asked me to show her how fat I had become and I very obediently showed her my chubby body (I am a very gluttonous and greedy girl) she told me that if I continue like this at the end of the year I would weigh 100 kilos 🤯
It was a very rich and fun experience, I feel more motivated to go to class, I hope it happens again 🤭
In this video you can see:
💗Role play
💗Funnel milkshake filling
💗 Sexy point of view
💗 Bellyplay
This clip has English subtitles so you can enjoy it 100%😘😘
💖 I would love for you to leave a little review, it helps me reach more people and improve the videos 💖 I hope you like it 💖

Other Files from Big Maddy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

nomanisanisland1

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

After cute student Big Maddy recently tried to fatten her teacher Chubby Arii, there is revenge in this video🥣⚔️🤰. Teacher Arii prepares a delicious weight gain shake made from milk, chicha and oreo biscuits🥛🍪🏺. Then the beautiful student is examined carefully in the fattening school. "You're not as skinny as I thought..." one of my favorite sentences ever🌡️😻😍. Really, Maddy has already fed herself pretty well. she has a very nice, soft and jiggly belly, which is extremely inviting to grab. The weight gain shake is filled into the schoolgirl Maddy with a cup and a funnel. The first Results are convincing and the obedient student shows how much she likes to touch her new fat... This is how school makes fun📈🎉💝

Response from the author:

😍🤩😍😍😍😍😍😍

Link to review