Eating 1000 calories in tight clothes 🍔➕(surprise bonus ⚖️)

$4.99

(2 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

Maddy is so hungry that she wants to eat until she bursts, she has some delicious hamburgers that she is ready to devour in no time.
She wants you to see how her body is getting bigger with that little top and shorts that spill out her soft, squeezable belly in some sexy leggings. And at the end a little surprise so you can enjoy the result of this delicious filling more 🥵
In this video you can enjoy: a big stuffing of hamburgers, tight clothes, burping, tummy play and
This clip has English subtitles so you can enjoy it better 😘😘
💖 I would love for you to leave a small review, it helps me reach more people and improve the videos 💖 I hope you like it💖

Other Files from Big Maddy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

davbec

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another great video Maddy has done! She eats 4 burgers and amazing big burps really loudly. Her chubby belly and arms are really cute and her face is getting chubbier. Must watch :)

How tall are you/Cuanto mides de estatura?

Link to review
Guest Marcumar

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Maddy is extremely beautiful. Her belly has grown so much since she started on Curvage a year ago. In this clip, Maddy devours four burgers. Her belly is spilling all over her tight shorts, which she hasn’t even been able to button up in the first place. I loved the belly play and fat chat. Beautiful face, chubby body, perfect woman!

Link to review