7 Screenshots

About This File

This time a feeder visited me, he brought me lots of cookies and milk, he wanted to fill me up like I was Santa Claus 🎅

I put on my sexy outfit for the occasion, my red panty makes my tummy and big butt spill out and my red cape matches that ❤️

My feeder feeds me all the cookies and gives me so much milk that it spills all over my chest and tummy 🥵 at the end he massages my tummy and fills my ass with what is left of milk 🍑🥵 I love this experience so much exciting, I want to repeat it 🤭

💟💟In this video there are: 💟💟

💟 ️ SEXUAL INSINUATIONS 💟 ️ BELLY PLAY 💟 ASS PLAY 💟 REAL TURN-ON

This clip has English subtitles so you can enjoy it 100%😘😘

💖 I would love for you to leave a little review, it helps me reach more people and improve the videos 💖 I hope you like it 💖

Other Files from Big Maddy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

fattony20

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This was the first vid I've brought from Maddy and this was SO hot, like wow! Maddy has certainly gotten a bit chubby and her rolls & bigger belly are on full display here.

What I loved most though was Maddy's eagerness to pigout and have her plump belly played with. You can feel how turned on she gets during this.

Response from the author:

Thank you for your review, I love reading that you liked it💕💕💕

Link to review