7 Screenshots

About This File

💖For those who wanted to know, yes, I can burp a lot and very loud🤭 in this video I arrived from a party at midnight with a huge craving for soda🥤 you can see me wearing very tight clothes, a crop top and a skirt that its buttons look like They are going to explode 💥 and the rolls are coming out 🥵

The more I fill up with soda, the bigger and more exciting my tummy becomes and the more burps are heard.💨

You can see my bouncing belly from various angles and how excited I get every time I see it grow bigger and bigger 💦 

P.S. If you notice me a little slow, it's because I arrived a little ** 🤭

This clip has English subtitles so you can enjoy it 100%😘😘

💖 I would love for you to leave a little review, it helps me reach more people and improve the videos 💖 I hope you like it 💖

Other Files from Big Maddy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

davbec

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Great burping video for people that love that!

Me gustaría que hagas un video donde te pesas :)

Link to review
Ninotro

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

What an incredible video. Maddy is so sexy in here, her belly and rolls are soft as well and her clothes are getting tighter as the video's goes by 😍😍

I must say that those burps are crazy and loud(there's even some suprise burps that even surprised Maddy)

A must have and I wish a remake of this one with maybe a button pop in these !

Link to review