First Weighing ➕ trying old clothes 👗👖

$4.99

(3 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

My first weigh-in since I started my curvage weight gain journey, in love with my chubby body more every day 🤰⚖️

In this video you will see how much I've gained since I weighed about 65kg, I've really gained a lot in these 9 months 🤭 and to show it I'll try on my old clothes, it's time to renew my closet 🥴 everything is so tight on me, if I continue on this path it can that rips all my clothes 🤯

💖 I would love for you to leave a little review, it helps me reach more people and improve the videos 💖 I hope you like it💖

Other Files from Big Maddy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Muted Decor

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Excellent video! To see how much you've gained was quite hot, as it was to watch you jiggle your belly. Seeing you try to squeeze into old outfits was really hot as well! I hope to see more outgrown clothes videos in the future! 

Link to review
davbec

Great video! It’s amazing how much weight Big Maddy has gained throughout her time in this site!

Muy bueno el video, me gustaria verte con 90 kilos!

Link to review