Roleplay: my mom is coming to visit 👩‍🍳🥪 (it makes me explode 💥)

$3.99

(3 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

On this occasion my mother came to visit me and as always she thinks that I am in the bones and that I am not eating well🥴

So he made me a breakfast of gods 🤭 and he told me "you eat all that, I don't want you to leave anything" and that's what I did, I ate a bowl of cereal, a big and delicious sandwich, sausages and fruit 🤤 it was so delicious 🤤 I need that my mom visits me more often, they will have to take me out of the house rolling like a ball 🐷

This clip has English subtitles so you can enjoy it better 😘😘
💖 I would love for you to leave a little review, it helps me reach more people and improve the videos 💖 I hope you like it💖

Other Files from Big Maddy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

davbec

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This is one of the best videos I’ve seen here in a while , must watch!

Tienen que hacer más videos juntas. Me encanta este duo de mama e hija. 

Link to review
Scr1bester

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Maddy has been getting pretty chubby recently, but not chubby enough according to her dear mom! Watch as this piggy gets spoiled with a lovely home cooked meal, eating until she looks ready to pop. Hopefully Maddy learns her mom's cooking skills, that way she can help herself to fattening meals like this whenever she wants!

Link to review