6 Screenshots

About This File

You’ve been hanging out a lot at your best friends house recently.. his sister Savannah just got back from college and while you’ve never really been into BBWs there is something about her that really turns you on. She’s been catching you checking her out recently when you’ve been over and even noticed you’ve been more and more since you’ve been back from school. She decides she wants to tease you a bit, shows off her belly and her juicy thighs, before dragging you into the bedroom to show you how BBWs do it in the bedroom 🥵

{ video includes; role play,on top, riding  ,belly play, Fat chat, pov}

Reviews: If you like this videos please remember reviews are always appreciated ❤️🔥

Other Files from SavannahMontana

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

A fantastic Video for a fantastic BBW. Every thing of you is magic and i don't have enought words to describe you. Every pound you gain made you more beautiful. I love you. If you like fat girls i suggest everyone to buy this video. A big kiss!. 😍

Link to review

I've watched a lot of Savannah's clips, but my god I was shocked at how big she's gotten in this. She's huge, it's the biggest and hottest ive ever seen her. Her gain is stunning, and very proportionate. What shocked me is how fat she's gotten in the face, arms and boobs. And gut. And thighs. And ass. I was captivated just watching her, and it's a killer vid to say the least. Goodness you must weigh a tonne Savannah. I need to get my hands on a weigh in clip somewhere. Well done. 

Link to review
CCT0ny

This is definitely one of the hottest role play videos you've ever made! I loved every minute of it. If I was put in this position, I would honestly cave in to your seduction easily. I wouldn't care if you're my best friend's sister, and give in to the pleasures of dating a bbw. It's so damn sexy seeing on top with your fat belly jiggling every time you were bouncing. I completely lost it at around 7:50. I was completely hooked on to you, and couldn't take my eyes off of your sexy fat body. This is one of my favorite video of you, and I hope you'll keep making more like this!

Link to review