A giant cake and 2 liters of coke (EXTREME)

$12.99

(3 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

If you buy this video and leave a review I will send you a surprise ❤️ 

I was craving a cold cake so I bought the biggest one in the store 😳 The cake weighs 2 pounds and is for 20 people hahaha and since I love challenges I decided to eat it by myself 😏 I ate it like a sow straight off the plate 🐷 They are surprised to see how my stomach expands giving rise to all that cake and additional to the 2 liters of soda 🤰 

You will really enjoy this video a lot and I assure you that you will love it very much ❤️ 

I love feeling how my belly gets big and round like I'm pregnant and also I couldn't stop burping 🙊 I think the cake mix and coke gave me too many burps 🥰

This video includes: Weight and measurements, stuffing, chugging, many burps and a huge belly full of a giant cake and 2 liters of coke🥰

❤️ Please buy this video and help me to continue eating in huge amounts ❤️ 

This video has no cuts or edits it is a 100% real video I hope you enjoy it 🥰

DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A REVIEW THAT HELPS ME A LOT ❤️ 

Imagen de WhatsApp 2023-02-08 a las 18.25.40.jpg

Imagen de WhatsApp 2023-02-08 a las 20.49.02.jpg

Other Files from Yury potbellied

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

gizmo1451

I love Yury. Every video is better than the previous one as she pushes herself longer, harder and bigger. 

Some day soon she will push herself over the edge and I'm looking forward to that day.

Not only that but she is stunning has a fantastic growing body and she burps like a trooper.

Love the work Yury keep it up.

Link to review
Guest Carcer89

Yury Pregnant’s commitment to her craft is awe-inspiring. The preview pics give you a great look at how her progress in the clip goes, but cannot compare with actually watching 45 minutes of stuffing. A nice short break 23mins in to show how full her belly is and give it a quick rub while stood up before returning to the cake. A monumental effort of will to finish it all. If you are into stuffing beyond limits, this is the clip for you.

Link to review