5 Screenshots

About This File

I tell you that I love ice cream, who doesn't like it? So I went to the ice cream shop and bought the largest box that had 5 liters of ice cream or 2.5 kilos, a very challenging amount for my belly🤰😏

And since I love challenges, I bought it and took it home and when it arrived I looked for a spoon and sat down to eat with great eagerness🐷

It was a very extreme video since it took me almost 1 hour to put that entire box of ice cream inside my belly😨

Imagine 5 LITERS OF ICE CREAM INSIDE MY BELLY, I was so full and my belly felt so warm and stretched that I looked pregnant 🤣

This video is one of the most extreme so far and I'm sure you'll enjoy it ❤️ 

😈 Buy this video and leave a review and I'll send you exclusive content to your inbox 😈

This video includes: Weight and measurements, stuffing, many burps and a huge belly full of 5 liters of ice cream🥰

❤️ Please buy this video and help me to continue eating in huge amounts ❤️ 

This video has no cuts or edits it is a 100% real video I hope you enjoy it 🥰

DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A REVIEW THAT HELPS ME A LOT ❤️ 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Other Files from Yury potbellied

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

FaceMcShooty365

This video is probably my favorite one on this site it was especially sexy when you covered your belly with the ice cream.

Link to review
Suits

Always 5 stars here! love how big and protruding your belly gets! you constantly look bigger and pregnant every time i buy a new video! one of my favorites 🥵

Link to review
Mar Preggo

Amiga jamas habia visto a alguien comer tanto helado

tus videos son muy extremos 😍

Response from the author:

hahahaha gracias amiga ❤️ tengo mi estomago bien entrenado 🐷

Link to review