8 Screenshots

About This File

I haven't eaten McDonald's food in a while and now that I moved to Ecuador I decided to try McDonald's food here and I think I overdid it because I bought a lot of food 😳 I bought 40 chicken nuggets, 6 hamburgers, 6 servings of potatoes and 7 Coca-Cola sodas and I was determined to put all of that in my belly and show you how I enjoy filling my belly and spending the most 😈

Each video gets more extreme and at the end when I finished eating my stomach was as hard as a ball and I could hardly move so I assure you that you will really enjoy this video 😏

This video includes: stuffing, chugging, many burps and a huge belly full of a McDonald's biggest banquet🥰

❤️ Please buy this video and help me to continue eating in huge amounts ❤️ 

This video has no cuts or edits it is a 100% real video I hope you enjoy it 🥰

DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A REVIEW THAT HELPS ME A LOT ❤️ 

image.jpeg

Other Files from Yury potbellied

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

BlueOrb

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Always impressive seeing how much Yury manages to eat, even when it looks like she can't eat anymore she still manages to put in a few more bites into her packed belly. The background noise was a bit distracting at times.

Link to review
darkwarrior

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

While the fans were a bit loud, I do love seeing you stuffed to the limits, when your eyes glaze over as you struggle to get it all in, and the way you keep going to the very end

Link to review
BellyStuffer22

2 of 4 members found this review helpful 2 / 4 members

Hands down one of the most dedicated models on here, no cuts no faking, all in one sitting and the progress shows. All the videos she has are a must buy just so u can see why she’s big as she is here, and can’t wait to buy the following ones to support her journey 

Link to review