12 Screenshots

About This File

❤️ Buy this video and claim a pack of exclusive photos  ❤️ 

I was walking down the street looking for something to eat and I came across a KFC 🙊 I love wearing short blouses that show off my round belly and it is inevitable that everyone will stare at me 😳

I was so hungry that I bought a banquet for 12 people with 4 glasses of soda, a bucket of family chicken and some chicken nuggets and a lot of fries 😲 

I sat down in front of everyone in the restaurant and started eating until I devoured everything while everyone looked at me and listened to me burp 😏

In the end I was extremely full but I couldn't miss dessert so I bought an ice cream and left the restaurant to eat it outside while walking with my belly exposed 🤰

I was so full that my belly was super round haha and I looked pregnant and when I got in the taxi I started rubbing my huge belly and the driver asked me if I was pregnant 🤣

YOU DEFINITELY CAN'T MISS THIS VIDEO AS IT HAS SEVERAL SURPRISES ❤️ 

This video includes: stuffing, chugging, eating in PUBLIC, a lots of burps in public, walk on the street, me with a huge belly full of a banquet for 12 people in KFC 😯

❤️ Buy this video and help me continue eating in large quantities and continue to make me fatter ❤️

This video has no cuts or edits, it is a 100% real video, I hope you enjoy it 🥰

DO NOT FORGET TO LEAVE AN OPINION IT HELPS ME A LOT❤️

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Other Files from Yury potbellied

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

NappyNerd

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Amazing, I love your public videos the most. Just a thought, but maybe you could do a public button shirt pop video. Keep up the great work!!

Link to review
BellyStuffer22

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Simply one of the best videos on here. The dedication to the vids is incredible and it shows. 

Link to review
itchbigger

It is wild seeing how big your belly gets after KFC. Even before KFC you're already sporting a huge ** belly! I LOVE the after of you eating a dessert outside in public looking like that. You look absolutely pregnant! But your clearly not that's just one big STUFFED belly you got there! There ride home in the taxi you look absolutely incredible I don't blame him for assuming you're pregnant. Who would assume your pregnant?

Link to review