3 Screenshots

About This File

Impromptu stuffing clip! 😍 I had no plans to make a clip, in fact I was busy all day. But when the chance to indulge on a very fattening meal came up I just had to share it! I could barely take my eyes off myself in the viewfinder. I’m practically unrecognizable! And of course that just turns me on even more 🤤🥵 So enjoy this clip of a lazy, indulgent, greedy piggy chowing down on a burger and chugging a Nutella milkshake 🤤🐷

In this clip: Eating, belly play, and fat chat! Only slightly messy, just some drips and finger licking. Lazy aesthetic (hair and makeup not done). 😘

I absolutely love reading your reviews! ❤️ If you enjoy this clip please consider leaving a review for me. 😊 Your feedback helps me make better, hotter clips for you to enjoy 🤤💦 Thank you all for being so amazing and supporting me and my gains! 🥰

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Rodmack55

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow great video your definitely getting really big can you do a weigh in 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! 😍 I’m so glad you enjoyed it and can see my gains 🥰 I’ll definitely keep your suggestion in mind! 😘

Link to review
Jorin85

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

It's been too long since I've watched Nikki's wonderful work and O.M.G!! This is such a decadent video and it made me incredibly horny on multiple occasions. I just can't get enough of how Nikki talks about her weight gain and feederism desires. It just sends me through the roof lol and it's so damn gorgeous and sexy. It's so genuine as well. The enjoyment Nikki get's from it ''feeds'' into me when watching her work lol. It makes me want to give in to my feederism side and just enjoy the ride.

This is a classic clip from Nikki and I loved it very much.

Highly recommend!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!! 😍😘 I’m really glad to hear you enjoyed it so much 😍 I know I enjoyed making it 🤤🥵 

Link to review