6 Screenshots

About This File

❤️ Buy this video and claim a pack of exclusive photos  ❤️ 

Do you remember the first video I recorded at Macdonald? That time I tested my belly and ate several combos but this time I decided to overcome my limits and beat the record and I want you to see it 😏

I put the shame aside and ordered several combos with hamburgers, chicken nuggets and fries with several glasses of soda and sat at a table in front of all that food. 🐷 When I started eating everyone started looking at me with strange faces and looked surprised to see a woman eat so much food 😈

I was very excited when I realized that everyone was seeing my big round belly and I couldn't stop burping 🙊You can't miss this video because it has many surprises

This video includes: stuffing, chugging, eating in PUBLIC, a lots of burps in public, me with a huge belly full of a banquet for 10 people 😯

❤️ Buy this video and help me continue eating in large quantities and continue to make me fatter ❤️

This video has no cuts or edits, it is a 100% real video, I hope you enjoy it 🥰

DO NOT FORGET TO LEAVE AN OPINION IT HELPS ME A LOT❤️

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Other Files from Yury potbellied

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

K222002

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Amazing video of Yury stuffing herself in public, such a nice belly bulging out of her sexy outfit, she finishes the huge meal and gets a nice big round belly. The only reason this doesn't get 5 stars is I'd like to see some more belly play and showing off the results and the aftermath - you work so hard to make your belly big and full so it's a shame not to show it off more afterwards 🙏 otherwise a great video, definitely buy this guys 🔥

Link to review
KevDan

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Eres tan linda e increíblemente maravillosa.

¿Cómo puedo recuperar el paquete de fotos?

Link to review
Seven29

I definitely enjoy watching this video seeing you eating in public fill your belly getting bigger looking good on you. 

Link to review
Lykathea

Absolutely amazing, please more videos like this.

Link to review
Andy SNk

The videos in the restaurant are incredible, Seeing how people watch you eat adds excitement to the video 

I don't know how you can go out wearing tight clothes 🙉🙉

I recommend this video 👍

Link to review
Error_message

Great stuffing, Yury seems to get bigger and rounder with each video. This is a massive stuffing, and she does not disappoint. As she eats she swells up bigger and rounder, to the point where she’s fit to burst by the end, unable to control her hiccups and burps in front of passerby’s. Keep up the good work.

Link to review