6 Screenshots

About This File

❤️ Buy this video and claim a pack of exclusive photos  ❤️ 

My videos never have cuts but this time my cell phone fell off the stand where I always put it and I didn't want to show that. I hope you understand 🥰

1 year ago when I was pregnant I made a video eating 4 plates of food for 8 people that included 4 soups and 4 lunches and 2 liters of soda 🤰

But this Christmas I wanted to surpass that video and decided to increase it to 5 soups and 5 dishes of food. This entire banquet is for 12 people and includes meat, rice, side dishes and salad, and apart from the 5 soups and the 2 liters of soda 😳 

A COMPLETE FOOD MADNESS THIS VIDEO WILL MAKE YOU CRAZY AND WILL SURPRISE YOU VERY MUCH 🥰

This video has a huge amount of burping and tummy stroking at the end I felt like I was going to fall into a food coma 🤢

This video includes some surprises so buy it and accompany it with some popcorn because you will enjoy more than 50 minutes of great pleasure ❤️ 

This video includes: stuffing, chugging, many burps and a huge belly full of food for 12 people and 2 liters of soda🥰

❤️ Please buy this video and help me to continue eating in huge amounts  ❤️ 

This video has no cuts or edits (other than 1 cut at 16:56)  it is a 100% real video I hope you enjoy it 🥰

image.jpeg

Edited by Yury potbellied

Other Files from Yury potbellied

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

yessifeedee

9 of 10 members found this review helpful 9 / 10 members

Hi I'm a big fan, certainly is a lot of food, but if you can't do the entire stuffing in one sitting that's fine... But don't say that there are no cuts that it's not edited when at minute 16.56 the video cuts ...

Response from the author:

Hola querida amiga venezolana, mis videos siempre son perfectos y soy una de las chicas que más se esfuerza en este sitio, lo que paso es que en este video el celular se cayó del soporte donde siempre grabo y no quise mostrar eso entonces por eso lo corté, puedes notar que antes del corte el celular se balanceaba, si tienes algún reclamo puedes escribirme un mensaje y te muestro el video original, gracias 

Hello dear Venezuelan friend, my videos are always perfect and I am one of the girls who works the hardest on this site, what happened is that in this video the cell phone fell from the support where I always record and I didn't want to show that so that's why I I cut, you can notice that before the cut the cell phone was swinging, if you have any complaint you can write me a message and I will show you the original video, thank you

Link to review