3 Screenshots

About This File

I can't help but be distracted by my gorgeous body when filming. Enjoy this cute outtake where I talk about how see-thru my skirt is stretching across my massive belly, That when I sit down the edge rolls up to practically disappear under the fold of my gut.  At this close and low an angle, my neck isn't even a neck at all- only double chin here! I start talking about the different folds and rolls I've been developing, grabbing all my soft fat as I draw attention to them. I know I shouldn't be getting side-tracked with how damned good I look, but I just can't help myself as I jiggle my soft, round tum! I even delight in the flab of my bingo wings as I wave them back and forth before giving my belly some more solid slaps. 

Just a little sneak peek behind the scenes, where I'm constantly playing with myself and admiring all my delicious curves. 

Other Files from Doe_Nylie

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Wishuwerebigger

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

One of the absolute best bang for your buck bellyplay videos out there. Skip your morning coffee, buy this clip instead. Belly kneading, rolling, plopping, fat chat, an amazing camera angle, this clip is outstanding and it’s an OUTTAKE. I can’t wait to scoop up more of your clips because this one was sooooo worth it. 

pros: short, cheap, and everything you’re looking for as a FA fan

cons: can’t get enough of that belly, thankfully I can just play it again

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! 🥰  That means a ton 💖

Link to review