9 Screenshots

About This File

You've wanted this for some time. You've fantasized about it. What would it be like to get fat?

But you've fought it, haven't you? You don't dare gain weight and you keep nice and fit. But that isn't what you want and we both know it.

So, I'm here to encourage you. You should gain weight! It's what you've wanted. You want to cover those muscles of yours in a soft layer of fat. You want to eat whatever you please. 

Give in. Let go. Get fucking fat.

Other Files from NikkiMaialina

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

AthleteNoMore

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Buy at your own risk!! Nikki is so persuasive that I can’t stop watching and stuffing my face! I’ve gained 25 lbs since I first purchased this video just 3 months ago. I used to have pecs and abs but now I just have moobs and a gut thanks to her persuasive words and perfect body. There is something about the way her belly looks so perfect that will make you want to get fat too!

Response from the author:

25lbs in only 3 months? My my, you are a greedy piggy 😏 You’ve clearly given in and let go 😈

Thank you so much for the review!! 😍🥰 I’m happy to know it was so effective on you 😈😏

Link to review
nkmannw

I’ve been needing to hear this my whole life, and someone with Nikki’s voice and figure is who I needed to hear it from.

I hope my voice helps persuade you 😈

Thank you so much for the review!! 😍😘

Link to review
tur0131

I followed what you told me lol 🥰 amazing video

I love the obedience 😏

Thank you for the review! 😍

Link to review
ThickNewLook

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

i've been always torn between wanting to gain and holding back and ive plateaued for years. Having a very convincing and attractive growing bbw tell you its time to stop skipping snacks is very convincing. Maybe this video will finally get me over the 200 lb mark!

That’s my entire goal with this clip! I love hearing how this might finally make it happen for you! 😍 I think maybe you should grab a snack 😏

Thank you for the review!! 🥰❤️

Link to review
ursamajor

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Nikki will forever be the definition of "What you doing out here with all that ass? Double cheeked up on a Thursday afternoon, hella ass"

And it's soooo hot when she also wants you to blow up too 🥵😫

I love this! 😍 Thank you so much! 🥰😘

Link to review
joekiewwl

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Absolutely Amazing video!!! The way she talks and the way she moves her body are mesmerizing. Makes me already wanna be 100lbs heavier.

review.png

Thank you!! 😍🥰

Also, you should def be 100lbs heavier 😉

Link to review
BigDogStatus

I'm not even into weight gain but damn 🤤 Nikki is tempting.. might have to rewatch this a few times 🙌🏼 10/10

I’m just trying to bring you to the dark side 😈 haha thank you so much!! 🥰😘

Link to review
Bleeker

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Such an excellent video. I'm honestly a little nervous having bought it because of how tempting she is--I have the urge to turn on the video, sit down on my couch, and chow down wile she speaks. It's obvious she's really into it, and watching her play with that perfect big belly while she encourages me makes me want to grow one of my own! 6/5 stars. 

I can be very persuasive 😏 haha thank you so much!! I’m so glad you liked it 🥰

I’m not able to message you but send me a message for your free clip ☺️

Link to review
silverkey

This is the kind of push a man needs or deserves to give in...She is mesmerizing, brain washing and beautiful..!:wub:

Just here to fatten you up, you know 😏 thank you! 🥰

Link to review
Birdo

Some of the best content on curvage, great work!

Thank you so much! 🥰

Link to review
Mr Bellybuilder

We all know we want to do this, some of us just need a little bit of a nudge. If that is you, you won't regret this video. Nikki is a genuine encourager. You feel safe to explore your fantasy and motivated to indulge in it. If you are fit with a desire to gain and are looking for just that little bit extra to get you over the hump, this is the video for you. She will make you lust for extra pounds and inches; stock up on snacks before watching for best effect. And after a few weeks, you will definitely be seeing some of the results she mentions ;) 

I’m happy to help 😏 thank you for such a great review! Glad you liked it! ❤️

Link to review
LoopsnBloops

A lot of the feeder videos out there just don't quite hit the realm of believably. Nikki's desire in not just this video but pretty much all of the ones she's done just work so well. The lines you hear are erotic and passionate and the movements are filled with excitement. I rewatched it about twice. Needless to say the tub of icecream is now half empty. I didn't really plan on eating that much but the video def does a good job of pushing you to the the glutton she talks about. This is the kinds of stuff that'll pack pounds on you. An excellent video from an awesome creator. Also as content creators go she is incredibly sweet ❤️

Oh my gosh 🥺🥺🥺 thank you so much for such an amazing review! I’m so glad you liked it! 😍🥰❤️ Now finish that ice cream 😏😘

Link to review
GoldenKnight12

It is refreshing to have inspired feeder content. This is not your same old feeder video of a person repeating the same tried lines again and again. 

Nikki makes you believe her passion and lust! A must have video for gainers who love the idea of a driven feeder. 

Oh wow, thank you so much!! I really appreciate that. 🥰

Link to review
Guest DWilliams1

Literally fantastic!!!

Tired of that endless struggle to fit in, to work out, and to conform to those judgemental societal standards...aren’t you?

Nikki wants you to give in to your deepest desires. Something that you’ve always wanted so much. 

To indulge...to feast...and to grow massive.

Throughout the video, wearing the smallest of bikinis which places all of her gorgeous, overflowing curves and rolls on display, Nikki entices you to let go...to get truly fat! 

Anyone who is at all familiar with this woman  KNOWS that she is the real deal.

She’s already given in...she’s taken that plunge...she’s transformed herself into the beautiful, luscious woman you see before you.

And now she wants this pleasurable lifestyle  for YOU!

Seated on the sofa, she resembles a massive queen upon her throne. You can watch as she clearly revels in the glow of her ever expanding fatness...playing with and grabbing her own belly, beckoning you with her eyes, and describing, with her sultry voice, the pleasures of “letting go and giving in”.

“You know you want it”!

This video really is intoxicating on so many levels...and as is everything from Nikki...pure gold!! 

Oh my god, this review is incredible!! Thank you so much! I'm so glad you liked it!!

Link to review