ย ย  (1 review)

3 Screenshots

About This File

๐Ÿ’ฌ "What's it like being an uncontrollable hog?
๐Ÿ’ฌ Too weak to fight your constant cravings to stuff your growing gut.
๐Ÿ’ฌ You'll just keep growing bigger and softer, heavier and weaker."

I asked for some anonymous teasing and questions about my gaining journey- from fitness to fatness. The result is over half an hour of me reading sexy, funny and delightfully degrading back-handed compliments about my giant belly, my stretchmarks and inability to diet or exercise. Some of my responses have me complaining about my lack of fitness, how my belly gets in the way of everything. Someone asked me if I'm able to tie my shoes. ๐Ÿ˜ณ I talk about embarrassing moments like eating piggishly in front of others. And about a doctor's visit I had and what he said about my weight. ๐Ÿ™ˆ I even tried going to the gym, so I could put my "fat ass on a treadmill," as one anon suggested. All I could think about is how I used to judge chubby people at the gym when I was really fit. Now, here I am 70 pounds heavier than I was at my fittest, trying to hide my chubby arms so they don't jiggle while I walk.
ย 

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Moist Kovic

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Simply hearing you talk about the gym was the best part of the videoย 
Wouldnt mind seeing another workout/boxing videoย 

Response from the author:

Thank you! That's so awesome! Honestly, I've been a little shy about sharing anything to do with me and the gym, because I don't want people to think I've given up on being a fat girl. My feeder pleaded with me last night to go to the gym, and he failed. Ended up taking me to go pick up carryout: fried chicken and egg rolls and shaved ice. ๐Ÿคค

Link to review