Video Clips - Stuffing/Eating

Video Clips Category for stuffing and eating related clips

15,024 files

1. $9.99

New Years Eve Stuffing 2023

*Stuffing-*Fat talk-*belly play-*lots of burping-*sensual eating  

I can’t believe how fat I’m getting 😍😄 With all these stuffings I’ve been doing all week I’m starting to really tell the difference & I’m sure you can too in this 17 min clip 😏 
    I start the clip super hungry 🤤 😩 Havent eaten since this morning & on my feet out & about the whole time! My body & especially this belly was in need of some TLC and FOOD 😆 I order 2 pizzas! 1 medium pan, 1 large hand tossed, a Philly cheesesteak, & Two 2 liter sprites! I burp SO much in this clip & it feels SO good 🤭 I take my huge gut out of my pants and a huge river of soft blubbery jiggling fat seeps out & lays on my thighs & onto the bed as I eat & stuff my face & drink soda til I’m a Fat Stuffed Bloated mess of a pig 🐽 & I’m only getting fatter😍

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

2. $20

FACESTUFFING/OVEREATING--BECKY LESABRE STUFFS HER FACE WITH PIZZA

AFTER LETTING OUT A BIG BURP, BECKY IS ALL SET TO STUFF HER FACE WITH PIZZA AND SODA.  SHE EATS AND EATS AND IS SO FULL!  WOW, LOOK AT HER BELLY!

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

3. $20

FACE STUFFING 2--BECKYLESABRE TAKES ON A CUSTOMERS BEAN EATING CHALLENGE

Becky LeSabre takes on a huge bean stuffing challenge ... 1can seasoned butter beans 1can black eyed peas 1package of refriend bean dip 1container of homemade black bean layered dip 1 piece of fried chicken with a container of classic baked beans baked potato with blackbeans and sourcream A full bottle of Dr.Pepper to wash it all down and help with the burping to make more room.

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

4. $15

Eating huge burrito! So stuffed after

I got a huge burrito I could barely take a bite! I had to open my mouth super wide for it 😉😋

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

5. $4.99

Fatty Eats Cheeseburger

Cute fatty stuffs her face with a delicious cheeseburger. She moans while showing off her soft double belly and finishes the video showing you how big her full belly is.

(5 reviews)

9 comments

Updated

6. $5.50

Time to Feed the Reindeer

After another successful Christmas, it seems Rudolph has gone missing...permanently. Santa and the elves find the culprit: a particularly large looking reindeer named Lilith whose tummy will not stop grumbling. With Rudolph needing to be replaced, Lilith is given cups of reindeer feed to bulk her up, despite already being full of Rudolph. After all, pulling the sleigh is no easy job and they'll need her to get much bigger.
    Contains: Mention of Vore, Regretful Pred, Fat Bimbo, Belly Sounds, Real Belly, Fattening, Belly Play, Feeding as Punishment, Eating, Belly Stuffing

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

7. $6

Throw Back Big Belly Becky LeSabre

Becky LeSabre showing off her swollen belly. This is a throw back to the very beginning of my belly journey, one of the very first clips showing off my swollen belly.

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

8. $35

FACESTUFFING--BECKYLESABRE SHOWS OFF HER BELLY AFTER EATING MORE CHINESE FOOD THAN EVER

Becky takes her fan up on a challenge. She accepts a custom request like no other!! She eats more Chinese food than she has ever eaten before. Her stomach grows and swells to new limits. Watch her belly and misery as she crams as much food in as she can. Lots of post belly worship too!

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

9. $25

⭐️ Special Request Seven days of Stuffings - Day Seven- Chinese Feast n Weight-in

Stuffing my self with a Chinese feast and weight in!!! Yes I gained a little more!!!! 
    so happy for doing this experience, adored the pampering!!!
    Take this dinner 🤤🤤🤤🤤 With me!

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

10. $10

OG Eating Bundle

Feeling nostalgic?  Now you can pickup over a hour of my original eating clips from 2011-2012 for just $10!  

This bundle contains the following content:

1) Devouring a Sandwich
    Devouring a sandwich while playing with my huge belly.

2) Fried Snack
    I stopped for an after lunch snack at local fried chicken place. Watch as I devour 2 sandwiches and 2 deep fried apple pies.

3) 2040 Calorie Breakfast
    In this clip I struggle to finishing eat a huge piece of Tiramisu.  The decedent dessert is almost too much for me to handle in such abundance. Watch as I rub my massive belly and try to burp in a desperate attempt to make room for the rest of this fattening dessert.

4) Pigging Out On Burgers
    Time to pig out on 2 huge burgers, a plate of waffle fries, 2 cans of Coca-Cola, and a cupcake!  Watch as I try to burp enough to free up room in my poor overfilled gut.

5) 1640 Calorie Snack
    In this clip I'll gobble down the calories with a whopping 1640 calorie snack! Watch as I glut myself on three Snicker's bars and wash it down with a glass of heavy cream. Listen as I talk about how I love being fat and desperately long to get fatter.

6) Fattening Lunch
    Join me as I consume a huge piece of lasagna and then top it off with a couple of Reese's Cups. There's plenty of burping and belly massaging in this clip too!

7) Cookies & Heavy Cream
    Still ravenously hungry after eating all day, I'll gobble up three packages of Oreo Cakesters and wash it down with a big glass of heavy cream. This "little" snack comes to a whopping 1550 calories! There's no wondering why I've been getting so fat!

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. $7.99

Melted ice cream stuffing 🥵🐷

Carbone ur alternative french feedee

in this video, i stuff myself with melted ice cream and whipped cream  watching the new series on wednesday 🔞🥵🐷

i really love ice cream 🥵
    I love to stuff myself with sweet and salty things, I eat whatever comes into my head 🔞
    after this video i was really full 

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

12. $5.99

Pepsi bloat and exersize ball

🌟HEY HEY HEY🌟
    Welcome to My  Pepsi bloat and exersize ball video, In This clip I wear some super tight and bright pink gym wear that shows my huge weight gain from this year and my fat ass. I bounce up and down on my new bouncy exersize ball, soon i'll be able to bounce on my own belly its sooo big! I drink a bottle of pepsi and try to burp I get some out but I know why your really here, for that gorgeous bloated belly of mine. I shake it, grab it and my feeder plays with it, I make sure to get in some questionable positions and act like the fat bimbo slut that you know and love! I hope you enjoy x
    If you enjoyed please consider leave a review 💙 Blue x

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

13. $6.99

IMMOBILE FOR NEW YEAR’s EVE! 🐷 (HUGE KFC PUBLIC CAR STUFFING +BURPS!)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!🎉🐷
    We end the year devouring enough KFC to feed atleast an entire family of 6! We stuff our faces in the tiny space of a car in public with cars zooming by unknowing of the feedee madness pursuing right in front of them!😍 We chat about our year and our plans for next year and how big we can’t wait to become in the new year! We also discuss other feedee related ventures we plan on pursuing in the new year all while stuffing ourselves full of fried chicken, burgers, nuggets, chips, gravy and more! We wash everything down with bubbly soda ensuring our big bellies become perfectly bloated! Enjoy two bubbly bbws in their natural habitat feeding and chatting in our longest stuffing video yet!    
    We’re so appreciative of the curvage community and those who have supported our content this year and cannot wait to be back next year with even BIGGER and better content! Have a happy new year from the piggy girls! 

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

14. $8.99

Old Friend Cums for Dinner POV

POV Roleplay 😘 Friend Turned Feedee 🤤 Continuous Stuffing 🤰🏼 Chug 🥂 Burping 💨 Fat Chat 💬 Tight Clothes 👖 Belly Play 🤤 Riding 😈 
    In this clip,
    Rylie, an old friend, comes over to catch up and have dinner but she looks a lot different than you remember her 2 years ago…she’s gained a lot of weight! 
    You quickly notice Rylie can eat a lot more than before and she really chugs seltzers fast!! 

As she gets more noticeably uncomfortable she embarrassingly lets out big burps but you of course don’t mind 😏

Rylie’s jeans really squish her bulging belly… so you suggest she unbuttons them…she’s a little embarrassed and warns you about her new chubby belly 😅 but as soon as she releases she feels so much better and eventually more confident in her growing body 😈 

Rylie starts to eat again and can’t help rub her belly…which catches your eye 😈 but you’re just friends..right? 

You then bring up the topic of her ex boyfriend…she admits to how he introduced her to a lot of new food spots and she gained a lot of weight… 
    But you like it…don’t you? 😈 She can tell 😏… So she finally admits to her feederism lifestyle and how she really became such a chubby babe! 
    You’re both getting really turned on so she asked you to touch her big bloated belly before removing her jeans and releasing her wide breeding hips 🤤
    Rylie then asks you to get underneath her….. 😈

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

15. $25

SSBBW STUFFS HERSELF FULL OF DAIRY QUEEN (BURPING)

In this video, I ordered some yummy Dairy Queen and I devour it. It’s so delicious, their chicken strips are so yummy I could eat them every single day. There’s burping too, something I rarely do on video! You don’t want to miss this! (Reviews: please be sure to leave a review if you love this video so I know more of what you’d like to see. Much appreciated)

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

16. $15

First stuffing video 😋

My first stuffing video! I hope you all enjoy 😘

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

17. $3

ON SALE CC eats a WHOLE cake

I’ve been feeling extra greedy and gluttonous lately… eating like a real pig if you will. 
    watch me devour an entire cake, get messy and turned on at the thought of growing. each bite turning into a precious new bit of fat.. 🥵🍰🎂

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

18. $10.25

Bloated Baseball Fatty🧢 ⚾️ 🤰🏻

Ever since 12/2/2022 I’ve been non stop stuffing and enjoying every minute of it🤤

Come see me talk about how fat I’m getting, a short story time about almost popping my Jean button in the Lyft yesterday 😳🙈🤭🚙 & eat pastry cakes🧁🍰 while chugging milk🥛& letting alittle bit drip down my fat doublechin 😏🤰🏻🐷 Can’t believe how noticeably fat I’m getting each day 😍

(2 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

19. $3.99

Cake stuffing 😏

Join me stuffing cake 😏 I just can’t believe how FAT I want to be in the new year! Bring on the food 😏❤️

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

20. $4.99

Golden Graham's Chugging! My First Ever Chugging Video!!!

Take a peek at my FIRST ever chugging video! 
    Watch as I chug 6 Golden Graham's Drinks in 5 minutes, then I have to rub my tummy because it's so full and hard!!
    I'm not a gainer, stuffer or feedee so this was a huge accomplishment for me!
    I definitely had fun and enjoyed it!!
    I'll admit it turned me on!! 
    *** Please note my face says Happy New Year's and is slightly covered in this video.
    I hope you ALL enjoy this video as much as I enjoyed making it. 
    If I get good reviews I might have to do another one!

(2 reviews)

13 comments

Updated

21. $4.20

Soup, bread, sammich come back

Hello! 
    I wanted my first stuffing back to be not only Panera my love but out for the world to see! Show them the little piggy I’ve become dipping my sandwiches into soup and it dripping down my mouth 🤤

aside from my holidy cookie challenge, I’ve been kinda MIA from a true stuffing. Long story short I had some health issues pop up. But I’m on the mend now and ready to get back to my weight!
    if you have any suggestions for some next videos I’m all ears!

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

22. $5

Fat Pig Eats With Face

You should be proud when look at how huge I've become under your guidance. I know I'll be your prize winning gilt this year. Just look at how small a queen size bed looks when I'm on it! I know that I have to keep growing so, I eat every last bit you put in front of me. This "snack" adds up to a total of 1,550 calories!

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

23. $8.99

Profiterole's!

Join me in the bedroom again this time to over indulge on some profiteroles covered in chocolate with the addition of squirty cream! 
    (= 2334 Calories not including the squirty cream)
    Video includes over eating and belly rubs - Filmed from multiple angles.
    Enjoy! 

(2 reviews)

5 comments

Submitted

24. $20

SSBBW DEVOURS CRUMBL COOKIES

In this video, I go to town trying out 3 different Crumbl cookies. I absolutely love how warm and gooey they are. They almost melt in my mouth. I talk to the camera and moan about how delicious they are. If you love eating videos you’re sure to love this one. I wash them down with a glass of milk. Mmmmm so yummy 😋 (Reviews: please be sure to leave a review if you love this video so I know more of what you’d like to see. Much appreciated)

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

25. $25

⭐️ Special Request: Seven nights of stuffing - Day Six - one pound of Fries

Stuffing my self with one pound of French fries and smoking to help me digest all that greasy food from my second dinner 🤤🤤🤤🤤 love to feel so full i barely breath 🐷
    In this video you will see
    Smoking
    Burping
    Stuffing
    Belly Rubs
    Belly Play
    Hope you enjoy this as much as I did 🐽

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

• WHY CURVAGE CLIPS?

NO SUBSCRIPTIONS

Build your clips collection not your monthly bills.

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Have an issue? We will help!
    Please contact the model or a Curvage staff member.

UNMATCHED CLIP LIBRARY

Your collection is stored online HERE. Download or View anytime!

• File Reviews

• Testimonials

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.