6 Screenshots

About This File

Feeling nostalgic?  Now you can pickup over a hour of my original eating clips from 2011-2012 for just $10!  

This bundle contains the following content:

1) Devouring a Sandwich
Devouring a sandwich while playing with my huge belly.

2) Fried Snack
I stopped for an after lunch snack at local fried chicken place. Watch as I devour 2 sandwiches and 2 deep fried apple pies.

3) 2040 Calorie Breakfast
In this clip I struggle to finishing eat a huge piece of Tiramisu.  The decedent dessert is almost too much for me to handle in such abundance. Watch as I rub my massive belly and try to burp in a desperate attempt to make room for the rest of this fattening dessert.

4) Pigging Out On Burgers
Time to pig out on 2 huge burgers, a plate of waffle fries, 2 cans of Coca-Cola, and a cupcake!  Watch as I try to burp enough to free up room in my poor overfilled gut.

5) 1640 Calorie Snack
In this clip I'll gobble down the calories with a whopping 1640 calorie snack! Watch as I glut myself on three Snicker's bars and wash it down with a glass of heavy cream. Listen as I talk about how I love being fat and desperately long to get fatter.

6) Fattening Lunch
Join me as I consume a huge piece of lasagna and then top it off with a couple of Reese's Cups. There's plenty of burping and belly massaging in this clip too!

7) Cookies & Heavy Cream
Still ravenously hungry after eating all day, I'll gobble up three packages of Oreo Cakesters and wash it down with a big glass of heavy cream. This "little" snack comes to a whopping 1550 calories! There's no wondering why I've been getting so fat!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.