4 Screenshots

About This File

*Stuffing-*Fat talk-*belly play-*lots of burping-*sensual eating  DFBE530F-11B6-4719-84C2-75A38F8D68DF.thumb.gif.a30a0e3ff733ecff40a0150aba4063d0.gif

I can’t believe how fat I’m getting 😍😄 With all these stuffings I’ve been doing all week I’m starting to really tell the difference & I’m sure you can too in this 17 min clip 😏 

I start the clip super hungry 🤤 😩 Havent eaten since this morning & on my feet out & about the whole time! My body & especially this belly was in need of some TLC and FOOD 😆 I order 2 pizzas! 1 medium pan, 1 large hand tossed, a Philly cheesesteak, & Two 2 liter sprites! I burp SO much in this clip & it feels SO good 🤭 I take my huge gut out of my pants and a huge river of soft blubbery jiggling fat seeps out & lays on my thighs & onto the bed as I eat & stuff my face & drink soda til I’m a Fat Stuffed Bloated mess of a pig 🐽 & I’m only getting fatter😍

Edited by pinkythefeedee

Other Files from pinkythefeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

FatGurlLover

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

PinkyTheFeedee is awesome 😍 I really enjoy watching her burp and show off how huge she is. The fat chat is amazing as well. Five stars! Love the gluttony. 

Response from the author:

You’re SO sweet 🥹 thank you so much for this comment/review🥰🫶🏼🤗🤗Jack Nicholson Thank You GIF

Link to review
sanderson23

I absolutely love your content, i can’t wait to see how big you will be in the near future!!! I also think you have some of the sexiest burps I’ve ever heard. You have gotten bigger in every single one of your videos!!!

Link to review