5 Screenshots

About This File

Join me in the bedroom again this time to over indulge on some profiteroles covered in chocolate with the addition of squirty cream!Β 

(= 2334 Calories not including the squirty cream)

Video includes over eating and belly rubs - Filmed from multiple angles.

Enjoy!Β 

Other Files from Cookie_BBW πŸ’œ

User Feedback

Help our models thrive by leaving a review after watching the clip. Your feedback means the world to them! ❀️

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Wishuwerebigger

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Oh man. Clare is just one of my favorites. Gorgeous face, love her voice, body of a goddess and she’s Β always doing something to turn me right the heck on. What is it this time? Wearing the most adorable jammies and cramming herself to her limit and eating a party sized tray of profiterole, all the while showing off the unreal body of a growing gorging goddess of gluttony. Just the most incredible belly, giant breasts, and the cutest and sweetest face. She’s got the most impossibly kind face and a body that is just to die for. She’s everything feminine and pretty and sweet, but also out here stuffing a body out of our wildest FA dreams. Just a 10/10 clip, 20 minutes long with angles that flaunt her body and show us how massive our girl is getting.

Response from the author:

Aww thank you for the reviews :)❀️ I appreciate it so much xo

Link to review
big girls rock

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Clare does it again. πŸ‘ She is just so incredibly beautiful and sexy! πŸ’“ I kept thinking "Only if those reindeer antlers could be my hands!" :wub:Β  Another must watch!

Link to review