Video Clips - Stuffing/Eating

Video Clips Category for stuffing and eating related clips

15,038 files

1. $6.99

Challenge 5 days eating more and gaining!

guys I’m gonna do a 5days mixed breakfast dinner with more then I’m used to eat so let’s see how much il gain . I’m so excited about this challenge, I haven’t done one in a while. 

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

2. $15.99

✨HUGE BABY STUFFS HERSELF WITH A TON OF MARSHMALLOW AND BROWNIES✨

MARSHMALLOW HOE!!!!! 
    ✨20 mins of stuffing, bellyplaying and smoking with Gothiccprincess!✨
    When your gothic princess comes home after going out with her friends, she strips down and goes to bed. She looks at herself, and notices that the skirt she was wearing is too short, and leaves her gigantic fat ass all exposed ... She smokes a cigarette in bed, while touching and slapping her belly, she enjoys her big and fat body. plays with her belly, and moves her big ass up and down.
    Today she is craving for sweets, and you bought her some marshmallows ... She is so happy and eats them all ravenously, greedy and hungry. She's already had lunch, so she should be full, but she's still not satisfied, so she takes a bag of chocolate brownies and gulps them ravenously, as if nothing had happened.
    Now she feels finally full and stuffed, her belly is bloating and heavy, she struggles to move, but despite this, she continues to jiggle, and her huge fat body makes her bed creak. She smokes a second cigarette while touching herself, and shakes her whole body.

CIGARETTES, LONG BALLYPLAYING, HUGE STUFFING, SUPER SEXY GODDESS.

(1 review)

9 comments

Updated

3. $20

What i was eat all Day and how try make sport🤩

Hello.! Thank you for being with ne. In thus video ill show you what fastfood I was eating yesterday 🥳 Hope you Will enjoy! 🤩🥰🙏

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

4. $3

Seeing how long it take me to scarf down leftover Chinese food

Flash Sale- $2.00
    Finishing up some left over Chinese food and timing how long it takes for me to scarf down the leftovers in container. Ended up taking me roughly 4:30 to finish what was left. Not to bad but I know I can definitely do way better than that. I’ll have to make sure I open my big mouth faster and wider next time so i make sure I beat this time by a blow out. 🍱🥡🥢

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

5. $7.99

Stuffing Myself With My Sisters Birthday Cake

Tonight is the night of my beloved and skinny sister's birthday dinner, and I was tasked with bringing her favorite cake- strawberry cheesecake. I picked out the most beautiful swirled strawberry cheesecake at the bakery and brought it home. While it was sitting there, staring at me I remembered all those times my fit little sister has belittled and teased me about being the fat sister of the family. She would poke at my growing belly and tell me that I should diet, she would observe me overfeeding myself at fily gatherings and remind me that I'm eating way too much fattening food. She never missed an opportunity to show of her tiny, fit and toned athlete body and compare it to my softer, flabby and overgrown figure. All of these thoughts flashed through my head as I took the cake into my hands and started shoving slices of the delicious confection down my gullet. This will show her what a real greedy pig I can be. Happy Birthday Sis, I hope you enjoy a half eaten cake tonight at your dinner!

(1 review)

1 comment

Submitted

6. $3.99

Sexy feeding of spaghetti

Eating is my favorite time of the day, I enjoyed this cup of spagetis with cheese, every bite ... I love filling up and rubbing my belly after eating, it is exciting. I hope you enjoy this video and connect with me.

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

7. $3.99

Bbq wings 1 part

Bbq wings are my favorites, I enjoy eating until I'm full of bones, I can't leave anything on the plate. I love how my face fills with sauce. I hope you enjoy this video as I enjoy eating it all, this is the first part. comment many times if you want to see the second.

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

8. $3.99

food at home

Today after a short vacation at my parents' house, I came home to fill up on food, spend some rest time with my family, it's really exciting to hear how they talk about my obesity and my weight gain. Thanks for not stopping supporting me, I will be the most obese in Colombia thanks to you.

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

9. $9.99

Big mac and Chinese rolls

Big mac y rollos chinos

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

10. $9.99

A Greedy Halloween

Have a spooky Halloween and thank you so much for your support 👻☺️💖
    I'm so excited to host my Halloween party tonight that I finished getting ready way too soon! Bored on the couch, I get curious about the snacks I bought for the party...I should probably try them to make sure they taste good for my friends, right? Never mind the burger, fries and tamales I've just eaten for dinner 😛
    Watch me pack cake bites and cookies into my already bloated belly, all while assuring myself that a proper taste test was definitely necessary 🍰🍪
    I've also gotten into the beers I've bought and burp quite a bit 🍺 My tummy even makes some loud noises, which just remind me of what a greedy pig I'm being 🐷

*Formerly ROGO*

(11 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

11. $6.99

Cereal filling and belly massage

Cereal filling and belly massage

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

12. $8.99

Exotic dance while I fill up

Exotic dance while I fill up

(4 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

13. $13.99

✧* ((20 min)) Stuffing & chug! ✧*

I’m this file: lots & lots of fat chat // burping // moaning // belly play 
    My longest file to date- watch me stuff my greedy face full of tacos & jiggle my big puffy belly as I talk about how hungry I’ve been over these past few months; it’s like… no mater what, I just can’t stop eating. I’m always wanting to be pushed to my limits, stuffed beyond my control now, I wake up & I immediately think of what I can shove down my throat, it’s SO habitual. Lots of cute burps & moans in this clip ✨🌸

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

14. $3

🐷Stuffing my face to get fatter for you 🐷

I know you want me at 300 Ibs by Summer thanks to the goal you’ve now set for me😏 God I’m going to be such a HUGE PIGGY by then😱🐷🐷🐷
    Soooo here I am stuffing my face with fresh cream Éclair’s and fresh cream jam doughnuts *Oink Oink* 🐷 With of course obligatory Coca Cola to wash it all down with!!!😉
    Come and join me whilst I talk about how much of a fat piggy I’ve turned into and watch me have to undo my jeans due to feeling so full up and the pressure of my heavy belly pressing against them! 
    Includes very tight jeans, general fat chat, plenty of eating, burping, belly play and just generally being your typical greedy fatty!
    P.s Reviews much appreciated, I’ve been a good fatty after all…Right?? 😏❤️
    Lots of Love 
    Kate x x x x

(5 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

15. $9.99

Burgers & Belly Rubs

For the first time ever someone else is in my clip with me….After a gluttonous day of stuffing like a fat pig I decide to top it all of with a large helping of McDonald's. 3 Large beef burgers, 2 doubles, 1 triple and a fried chicken wrap. 
    As usual I greedily stuff everything down into my big fat belly. Then sitting on my man friend's lap I carry on slurping my milkshake and eating my last triple cheeseburger.  He had a great time playing with all my jiggly fat but did mention he struggled to get around me...especially my ass. Oh and that I'm very heavy...his poor legs!
    -I really appreciate all reviews left, I love reading them and knowing if you enjoyed my clip. So if you would be kind enough to leave one I’d be very grateful 🥰❤️
    - If you ever experience any technical difficulties please send me a DM and I will try my best to fix the issue ☺️

(5 reviews)

4 comments

Submitted

16. $8.99

(18MIN) Eating spaghettis and oiling my belly

📢French speaking🔊
    Guys i was so hungry all the afternoon. I ate all my chocolates🍪 at work so i was in hurry to get back home and eat again.🏡
    yes i'm becoming pretty greedy lately!😋🐷🤤
    So when i get back home i decided to cook some spaghettis with beef meat, tomatoe and cheese.🍝
    I decided to eat this bowl in front of the camera and the i rub my belly arms and ass for you with some creme
    Enjoy🍿
    📢French speaking🔊

(8 reviews)

5 comments

Submitted

17. $5.99

Soda Chug & Burpy 💦

It's late & everyone has gone to bed but your fat waifu can't stop stuffing her face. 🥰
    In this chill late night clip, I took a break from playing Skyrim to chug a root beer and rub my bloated belly. Some of these burps felt so good.
    Thank you for supporting my first Curvage clip! Your purchase helps me to create better content in the future 🍓

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

18. $3.90

Chicken Nugget Party!

I love chicken nuggets! I can't stop eating them, it's my favorite meal. But who can blame me they are so yummy! And I also love curry sauce and fries are so fatty and delicious!

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

19. $7.99

Birthday CAKE 🎂 🍑

Candice is 25!!! Come celebrate with her as she enjoys some birthday cake and milk!  An you believe this is Candice’s 3rd birthday on curvage? 🤭 

(2 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

20. $10

Full and plenty, jiggly belly

Final video for a little while, just a small send off of my belly for your viewing. Not sure when I’ll be back as I will be traveling, enjoy this hanging belly while she lasts 😏🥴

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

21. $9.99

FAT HOG LAURA IN ALL4

🐽🐽I ALWAYS KNEW IT! PINK IS MY COLOUR!🐽🐽
    IN THIS VIDEO…
    STUFFING / LOSE CONTROL / FEEDING /  BURPS / MOANING / TIE BODY / ROLE PLAY

YOU’LL WATCH…
    LAURA AS A FAT HOG!! WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?… IF SOMEONE CAN BE A HOTT PIGGY IS HER… THE NOSE, THE TAIL, THE FAT BELLY… SHE TRULY REPRESENT A HOG WHILE SHE EATS IN AL FOURS… DONT MISS HER BELLY HANGING AND ALMOST TOUCHING THE FLOOR.

♥ LAURA COMMENTS…
    YES!! I FINALLY HAVE MY EARS AND NOSE HOG!! I FELT SUPER SEXY WEARING THEM, BUT WHEN I WAS EDITING THIS VIDEO I JUST COULD’T  BELIEVE THE HANG OF MY BELLY!!! WHAT TURNED ME ON AND RESULT IN A HUGE STUFFING!… ANYWAYS, THIS VIDEO IS ONE OF THE SEXIEST VIDEO I'VE EVER RECORDED, ENJOYYYY.

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

22. $11.99

New Years Resolutions Gone Wrong

At the beginning of 2022 I made it a goal for myself to become more fit. But all the bad habits I've picked up the last few years have made this goal quite the challenge for me.
    I return home from the gym after having a great workout, but I realize I'm STARVED so I buy a meal from Burger King to satisfy my hunger. As I mercilessly stuff my face with my delicious burger and fries, I wonder why I've been gaining weight even though I've been working out. I don't understand how I could possibly be even FATTER now than I was at the beginning of January, but I don't worry too much about it since I'm so preoccupied filling my fat belly with yummy food. After all, I'm giving it my best right? No need to beat myself up for simply enjoying myself. Maybe I'll wait to start these resolutions til next month... or maybe next year😅
    This video has lots of stuffing, belly play, and some talking and burping! Enjoy❤️❤️

(3 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

23. $8.99

Fried wings and soda

Fried wings and soda

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

24. $12.99

*Biggest Pig in the Pen

Chyy’s on a mission & that’s to become the biggest pig in the pen 🐷 luckily she has quite the appetite and sets her sights on one of her usual faves 😋
    She stuffs herself full of a large, greasy, deliciously cheesy pizza and chases it down with sugary gulps of Mt. Dew 😍 She wears some super sexy lingerie that she recently bought just for you and it’s so hot watching her belly grow fuller and fuller as it peeps out from the bottom of her lace teddy more & more 🥵 She scarfs down bite after bite & reminds you just who your little piggy is 😈💦
    This clip is full of steamy fat chat, constant belly rubs and jiggles, gut gurgling busting burps & a gluttonous, ravenous Chyy 🤤

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

25. $6.99

Fatter For You | POV Roleplay

In This Video:  Feeder POV • Roleplay • Belly Stuffing • Tight Clothes • Fat Chat • Immobility Chat • Fast Food • Messy Eating • Movement Struggle • Bouncing • Fupa ~ 25 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••
    POV ROLEPLAY:
    After finishing a large breakfast you almost immediately bring me a bag packed to the brim with greasy fast food
    You don't care that I've been gaining weight like crazy, you want me bigger, fatter and maybe even immobile!
    You encourage me to devour all the artery clogging food in hopes that I'll get too fat and lazy to want to move which will only make me even more obese...
    It's a cycle of gorging and fattening and I know you love it, I know you want me so big that I need a scooter to get around, so big that I can't fit through doors anymore and need your help to do everything...
    I talk about all the things you'd need to do for me if I became too fat to take care of myself but you don't care, you push yet another fat packed burger into my greedy mouth and of course I accept...why wouldn't I? I'm hopelessly addicted to being spoiled rotten 
    After consuming every last ounce of my meal my belly is packed tight and my fupa is bursting out of my way too tight leggings...
    This is how you want me...too fat to move just existing for my next meal and I happily give in, all for you...

•••••••••••••••••••••••
    Review Bonus: Leave a review below to get access to the exclusive photoset from this video!

(10 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

• WHY CURVAGE CLIPS?

NO SUBSCRIPTIONS

Build your clips collection not your monthly bills.

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Have an issue? We will help!
    Please contact the model or a Curvage staff member.

UNMATCHED CLIP LIBRARY

Your collection is stored online HERE. Download or View anytime!

• File Reviews

• Testimonials

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.