Video Clips - Curvy BBW

Video Clips Category for General BBW related clips

6,215 files

1. $7.99

Step-Mom Did Your Bully

The problem with having such a hot and horny step-mom is that she loves real alpha cock so much, it doesn't matter if it hurts you. I got a call saying you were being bullied and I looked him up and my god he was so hot I just knew I would be milking his bully cock.

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

2. $7.99

Dress For Me - Sissy Cuck Instructions for Satisfaction

It's time to take the next step in your journey to becoming more pleasant for me. I know you want to be a pretty sissy. You were smart and bought yourself some of my outfits. Here I will tell you how I want you to dress like the pretty girl you need to me and play with that clit.

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

3. $8.99

Lingerie Fandom

You just love seeing me in all my different outfits and lingerie. Here is a nice long teasing video of me wearing a ton of different outfits. It's sure to milk that cock. I want you thinking about ripping each outfit off me or begging to just get near me. What sounds the best and which lingerie did you like the most?

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

4. $7.99

Sexy In Stars

I have a new dress that I can't wait to show off to you. I think I look so sexy. It is an entirely see through with sexy stars all over it. I am going to melt your mind while teasing you endlessly in my sexy outfit. My curves blow you away. I know I am making your cock leak as I move my body.

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. $3.25

Series: Belly Dance #3 - Novice

There is something so alluring about belly dancing. You'll notice I'm mostly having fun and learning. Sometimes I just feel like dancing to my own beat and I forget to stick with the techniques I'm learning. It's all fun and enjoyable so I'm just living in the moment. There's plenty of jiggling and showing off my belly and curves. I hope you enjoy yourself because I did! 🥰😘

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

6. $5.99

BBW Lolo - Giant Goddess Playing with Intruders

Who told these two poor stupid souls to break into a giantess' house, Lolo has no idea. But them breaking into this giant Goddess' house is the last thing they will ever do!
    - 6:35 min video and 4 photos

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

7. $3.99

I guess this lollipop will do

This fat Goddess wraps her luscious red lips around her watermelon lollipop. Now if only she could massage something else. How her mouth waters at the thought of her pretty lips wrapped around something  long and hard. I suppose this lollipop will just have to do. 

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

8. $3

Acting silly in bikini

The weather is hot and I'm acting silly in our bubbelbath. 
    Let me know if you like the bikini. 😘

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

9. $4.99

Swimming Pool Fun | w/Diea

Watch me have fun, bouncing around in the pool as I get comfortable in my 2 piece, out where all the neighbors can see me.
    I bounce on a beach ball for you and my husband even left a shocking surprise for you in the middle (hint: it involves a leaf blower)LOL

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

10. $7

Combed hair

Tiffany combs my hair. 😘 I'm in black underwear, and you can see bellies, big boobs, and my big thighs.💋

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

11. $15

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

12. $3.99

Kitty Candle Wax Play

I love the feeling of warm wax dripping on my body. Feeling it warm and cool and harden is a wonderful sensation. In this video watch me drop it all over my chest, belly and the top of my thighs. 

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

13. $5

BBW GODDESS FAT JUICY ASS WORSHIP

I heard you love big fat asses; well looks like today is your lucky day because you've got a total BBW goddess with a massive fat ass. My ass is so big and juicy. Don't you just wish I'd use you as my own personal chair? Imagine how good it'd feel to have my ass all over your face. Imagine how sweet and juicy I smell and taste. I smell so sweet; I just know you are going to be absolutely obsessed with me. You're going to spend the rest of your life fantasizing about my ass. And that's how I like my human chairs, fantasizing and drooling over my massive ass. So, what are you waiting for?

Clip features: bbw goddess, talk of ass eating, ass worship, bbw ass, ass shaking

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

14. $10.99

Jealous BFF Pops My Inflatable Tits (ft BBW Aria)

Aria and I are best friends, but we're also kinda frenemies. We've been trying to one-up the other for so long that we've grown quite competitive. To get the edge on her, I've gotten surgery to enhance my curvy features. I show off my new, huge inflatable tits at a party we both go to, and afterwards when Aria and I are hanging out the topic turns to them. I rub it in her face that they're state of the art, at the pinnacle of science. They're silicone tits, but completely inflatable at the push of a button. I can immediately tell that Aria is jealous as she makes some snarky comments about them. I push back by saying that it seems like her boyfriend couldn't keep her eyes off my tits the whole party, and that's when things start to get a little nasty. Aria makes up a story about a girl with even bigger inflatable tits that MY boyfriend kept ogling the whole night long. I get insecure immediately, and I decide to inflate my tits up to the same size as that girl. I tell Aria to stop me when I finally hit that size, but I just keep getting bigger and bigger and Aria says that my tits aren't big enough! I start to get concerned, technically you're not supposed to inflate them up this much otherwise they run the risk of popping. I tell that to Aria, and Aria gets a mischievous glint in her eye. She doubles down that the party slut's tits were waaaay bigger. I inflate to ridiculously massive sizes, but it's still not big enough! My huge, heavy silicone tits are weighing me down at this point and I can't reach the remote to inflate them. I ask Aria to use the remote instead, but since I'm so close to bursting I tell her that she needs to stop when I say so. Aria begins to inflate them and soon enough the weight of my tits pulls me forward and I bet Aria to stop. I know they're gonna burst soon, but Aria says that I could use a little more size and keeps going! I continue to beg her to quit, but it seems I've pushed her to the edge the last time. She keeps pressing the button on the remote until my tits swell up even more and then POP!
    A custom breast expansion clip featuring BBW Aria! Includes catty behavior, inflatable tits, immobility caused by the weight of giant tits, and revenge!
    Like this? Check out these similar clips!
    My Roommate's Breast Expansion (ft BBW Aria)
    BBW GF is Inflated By Arousal
    Blowing Her Up Like a Blueberry Till She Pops!

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

15. $25

$25 Tip Pic - Treat Me!

Hello my Lovelies! I wanted to try something new. As tipping isn't currently an option here on Curvage, I wanted to provide a creative alternative option to those who would like to tip me for my hard work, or help fund my new equipment! 
    There's never the expectation, but for my most devoted fans, here's a new way to spoil Mommy 😘 I'll even include a special (censored) thank you lewd or bare! 
    (MP4 file is just a teaser! Does not contain audio - the hope here is to offer an extra little bit of sugar and to spend some time with me for the tip - not to sell a clip 😘)

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

16. $5.50

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

17. $7.99

Soft belly games

My tummy is very soft.. Watch me play with it. Enjoy!

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

18. $6.99

Take care of my tummy - massage with cream

Please take the cream and give me a tummy massage with the cream. I like it!

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

19. $7

Giantess pantyhose punishment for tiny intruder

I find a tiny intruder and shove him in my pantyhose! He will really suffer in my stinky sweaty wet hot pantyhose all day long!

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

20. $7

Belly play each other

In this video: Belly playyyy💗, fat pigs, shake belly, big rolls  🥵, big boobs for you🐷

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

21. $8.99

Mean Girl - Instructions for Satisfaction

I am over playing nice with you. This mean girl needs to spread her wings and finally tell you how I really feel. Get your cock in hand and get ready for my harsh words. Listen to the way I tell you to jerk off.

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

22. $4.99

BBW shakes ass

Watch me get out of breath while I shake my ass for you. I put my ass in the camera and shake it while my little outfit comes up 

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

23. $8

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

24. $3

Serafina shows you how to properly moisturize a model!

Serafina knows a model must have super soft and supple skin at all times, so straight out of the shower, she grabs some lotion and shows you how she keeps herself soft, smooth and squishy at all times. Watch as she lotions up her large, soft breasts, plays with and grabs her belly, and massages the inside of her thighs - all while speaking the things that come to her mind, most of it very naughty! 

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

25. $8

Belly Play at a friend’s house

Hello guys!
    i'm at a friend's house and while she's in another room I took the opportunity to play with my belly a bit and burp

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

• WHY CURVAGE CLIPS?

NO SUBSCRIPTIONS

Build your clips collection not your monthly bills.

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Have an issue? We will help!
    Please contact the model or a Curvage staff member.

UNMATCHED CLIP LIBRARY

Your collection is stored online HERE. Download or View anytime!

• File Reviews

• Testimonials

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.