A lot of ladies on Curvage reallly gaining heavily lately

Herro12343

Interested in if people think the same? It feels as if we are in an  impressive era in curvage with many girls at the moment really packing on some serious pounds. I wonder if there is more competition or expectation to gain than before. Maybe also more money to earn would help?
Also a lot of these ladies have entered curvage after 2019.

Could also be wrong. Thoughts 

• Herro12343 changed the title to A lot of ladies on Curvage reallly gaining heavily lately
2 hours ago, Herro12343 said:

Interested in if people think the same? It feels as if we are in an  impressive era in curvage with many girls at the moment really packing on some serious pounds. I wonder if there is more competition or expectation to gain than before. Maybe also more money to earn would help?
Also a lot of these ladies have entered curvage after 2019.

Could also be wrong. Thoughts 

good #screwozempic 

It's nice to see when on the outside so many of my female friends are battling anorexia and harsh body image standards more than ever before but I wish it was counterbalanced by an influx of women w the potbelly look that used to sort of dominate the feedism community which seems to be a dying breed these days, that's always been my favorite look. 

these are good times, plenty of skinn or thing women going to bbw status , majority will leave for sure but a few chosen ones will probably stay at bbw and on some wonderful cases go all the way to ssbbw. normalizing all this has been a wonderful things to witness. celebrate curves eating and gaining freely. and probably there are a lot more ladies in different countries that have yet to come and more likely to celebrate curves as well. brazil, colombia, mexico i am sure there are gainers that are ready to come here 

• 2 weeks later...