Former Fitness Coach Turns Into Softening Food Baby Queen

On 3/21/2024 at 12:18 AM, PeakyPooky said:

IT IS A HUGE MILESTONE!! If I had a therapist and they asked me what was something exciting that happened in my life recently... I would 100% share that. hahahha!!! Also,,, this has nothing to do with anything. but.... NOW when I see like a bigger girl.. I think oooooofff she would be so good on curvage hahahahha!! literally the other day I was out eating a snack with my mom.. and this bottom heavy latina walked in to buy something .. and I turn to my mom and im like omg she would be so popular on curvage! and my mom laughs and is like omg I was just thinking the same thing!! hahahhahah it was great. Side note.. idk if I have brought this up before.. but I told my parents the first day I opened my of and curvage account hahahahhah! my mom was not very happy.. my dad didnt understand.. but now they are both so supportive.. they even give me ideas for videos!! hahahah my dad the other day told me that I should use my little darth vader lego I have .. and use it for my vore videos. .CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!!!?? HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAH

That’s actually mind blowing. I don’t think I’d tell my family in a million years about this site. 

On 3/21/2024 at 12:13 AM, PeakyPooky said:

Ok one thing that I am not particularly fond of its growth.. is my double chin hahahhahahh!!! if all my weight can go to my belly, ass, thighs, etc.. I would be more than happy! but when I see my double chin, I am not going to lie, my toxic thoughts start to come out... hahahah but maybe I jjust need to get used to it??? Lets see.. my belly has obviously gotten more jiggly. and the rolls... hahahha there is a permanent back fat roll that is here.. before it would just appear if i wore a tight bra. but now it has found a permanent home hahahah

Your face, smile, eyes...chin and all...look great.   It's common to have to get use to it, because everyone is used to seeing themselves with a face they have become so familiar with.  But to us...those looking on....it's just part of the beautiful transformation.  

18 minutes ago, PeakyPooky said:

Todays food baby brought to you by half a bowl of chipotle sponsored by one of you guys ;)  heheheh 

There’s nothing better than watching a movie, eating takeout and rotting the night away in your couch 🤣

copy_555760A1-935A-4035-8EFF-07C4A1B24D1B.gif

Very big!

Sei bellissima!

6 hours ago, PeakyPooky said:

There’s nothing better than watching a movie, eating takeout and rotting the night away in your couch 🤣

And continuing snacking with some left over pasta, greasy fried chicken, chips and nachos and dips and… and… and some gin tonic. Letting loose, getting loose. And mindlessly  enjoying🥰 life

• Curvage Model
On 3/21/2024 at 12:33 PM, Plump_Lover said:

Well, you’ve got lots of fans here who would love to embrace your beautiful curves!!😃❤️

Thank you, I know you guys are seriously the best!! I don't know what I would do without you all! this community is so nice, like I literally can't get over it!! 😭

• Curvage Model
On 3/21/2024 at 5:04 PM, Guest Darlek306 said:

Usual steadily plodding away 👍

Glad to see that you seem quite happy and settled here now.

I am definitely more settled in now than last month lol! but then again ive only been a member since feb. Still a newbie.. but a happy newbie! hahahha

• Curvage Model
On 3/21/2024 at 6:58 PM, Bondingoverfood said:

Oh my god talk about embracing the lifestyle! You tell that imaginary therapist how proud you are of the booty jiggle hahaha and wow you are now taking people watching to the next level! What a fun game haha gotta start coming up with stories of how these girls got curvy and how they feel about it. All part of the game haha and good on you for being open with your parents. Even more impressive how engaged and supportive you are! All hail lord vader 😂

all hail lord vader for reaaaaallllll!!!! hahahha yeah, I am honestly very shocked of how open I am.. because Ive never been good at communicating.. I think maybe its a latino thing? we just dont express our feelings, or thoughts.. But I swear as soon as I turned 30.. which was in november.. something clicked inside of me wanting me to be more open!!! AND IT FEELS SO NICE! plus I just didnt want people like gossiping about me like omg did you see she started an only fans?? etc.. so I bit the bullet and told them first hahahhahah. I have told some friends too, and acquaintances and they think im a weirdooooo! but I know they are jealous of my confidence hahahah because all they talk about is dieting and that they want to get tummy tucks.. and here I am flaunting my belly and feeling more beautiful than ever! hahahha

• Curvage Model
On 3/21/2024 at 7:10 PM, Bleeker said:

This is such a nice thread. So down to earth and going with the flow🥰

hi bleeker! we are so glad you are here! hahahha I haven't really explored other threads on here.. what are they like?!!

• Curvage Model
On 3/21/2024 at 10:00 PM, Vekelvy said:

Can't wait to see you with an even bigger dumptruck :wub:

RIGHT!!!!?? I will have fulfilled a lifelong dream if I ever get a dumptruck... "a natural one" may I add, because I know I could always get a bbl.. but thats not the look I am trying to achieve hahaha plus I am a huge baby when it comes to pain! hahahah. question.. what are your guys thoughts on cosmetic surgeries pertaining to the body... like boob implants, bbls... all that ?!

• Curvage Model
On 3/21/2024 at 10:59 PM, Lowdown1835 said:

That’s actually mind blowing. I don’t think I’d tell my family in a million years about this site. 

hahahahhahah I mean idk whats more intimidating.. if its being a model\content creator or... just a fan.. hahaah so I definitely get where you are coming from! but maybe you would be so suprised on their response!  I mean i have been kind of preparing my parents.. since I decided to stop doing the family business.. and sold my shop.. I think that was the most shocking and maybe heartbreaking thing for them... so this is just something extra I think.. not as heartbreaking hahahhaha even though when I told my mom about my food baby videos she wanted me to monetize them but like by selling probiotics and stuff. like "oh look how big my belly is... and look how flat I get them because of this fiber and probiotic I take!" and im like no mom.. youre missing the point... hahahhhha

• Curvage Model
On 3/22/2024 at 6:51 AM, Monty Hall said:

Your face, smile, eyes...chin and all...look great.   It's common to have to get use to it, because everyone is used to seeing themselves with a face they have become so familiar with.  But to us...those looking on....it's just part of the beautiful transformation.  

the thing is .... I still have this inside voice that is like omg... I cant belive how much you ve let yourself go!!! but it usually only gets activated if I am near people from my past.. like for example yesterday I went to go do my taxes. and the lady is a wellness coach-family friend of the business.. so I was a little nervous to go see her.. even though she follows me on my social media and sees what I do.. its different in person.. hahahah and dont get me wrong, she is so sweet.. but I just know she disapproved of how I looked and that I wasnt doing the business anymore hahahhaha 

• Curvage Model
22 hours ago, fine_as_hell said:

The joy I get from going through all replies from you in here omg. And people are all so damn supportive😭

awww I try to be as responsive as I can! sometimes I dont really know what to say hahah but I treat it like a real life conversation... even though if you knew me in real life.. you know I dont talk at all... I am more of a listener hahahah my friends and family often gets mad hahaha because I jsut dont add much to conversations.. maybe its the scorpio in me? I just like to observe everyone hahahhaha