Former Fitness Coach Turns Into Softening Food Baby Queen

• Curvage Model
On 3/5/2024 at 5:00 AM, Por12 said:

Just found this page. You are looking gooooood. Got distracted by your personality long enough that I kind of forgot what this website was for lol.

You might say that gaining doesn't turn you on but idk how else to explain that look in your eye in some of these clips, especially recent. Also the weight looks crazy good on you, seems like you're starting to like it even if you were saying something else.  Well enjoy it, & don't take our comments ass pressure. Like some of these other guys said just do you. 

OKKKKKK LISTENNNNNNN !!! 

Today when I weighed in, and I noticed I had lost lbs... for the first time in my life I wasnt like jumping with happiness!! at first I was like YAY!! ( Normal reaction ive always had ) but then this like wave of disappointment washed over me and I was like oh no!!!!!! no wonder my foodbaby wasn't showing! because yesterday I ate taco bell for lunch and then one of my fans bought me panda express last night AND NO FOOD B**S APPEARED!!!! and yall know I love my food b**s.. so yes.. I must say the gaining thing is getting to me.. slowly but surely.... hahahahahh THE CURVAGE EFFECT IS REALLLLLL

6 hours ago, PeakyPooky said:

OKKKKKK LISTENNNNNNN !!! 

Today when I weighed in, and I noticed I had lost lbs... for the first time in my life I wasnt like jumping with happiness!! at first I was like YAY!! ( Normal reaction ive always had ) but then this like wave of disappointment washed over me and I was like oh no!!!!!! no wonder my foodbaby wasn't showing! because yesterday I ate taco bell for lunch and then one of my fans bought me panda express last night AND NO FOOD B**S APPEARED!!!! and yall know I love my food b**s.. so yes.. I must say the gaining thing is getting to me.. slowly but surely.... hahahahahh THE CURVAGE EFFECT IS REALLLLLL

I told you man! 😁 You're one of us now 

6 hours ago, PeakyPooky said:

they are like SIGN ME UP MAGS!!! hahahahh now they want me to like run their accounts im like wooooowwww I can barely manage mine!!1 hahahahha but ok if any of you guys are interested in those burping videos.. the girl with the purple hair is always burping.. so she is your gal.. and the one in the leggings... well.... she has a HUGE ASS, so if anyone wants to get virtually sat on.. shes your girl hahahahahhahahahahhahah am I a pimp now ????? hahahhahahahhah🤭

Would they be interested in the weight gain side of it too? 🤔😜

13 hours ago, PeakyPooky said:

I have some bad news for you..... this morning I weighed in.. I went down.... 💀 it was all that damn walking and no fooooddd! but dont worry the food b**s will be back in no time hahaahh 

The worst news im hearing this week😭 but don't worry, we will pamper you right up there again and then some more🤭

12 hours ago, PeakyPooky said:

they are like SIGN ME UP MAGS!!! hahahahh now they want me to like run their accounts im like wooooowwww I can barely manage mine!!1 hahahahha but ok if any of you guys are interested in those burping videos.. the girl with the purple hair is always burping.. so she is your gal.. and the one in the leggings... well.... she has a HUGE ASS, so if anyone wants to get virtually sat on.. shes your girl hahahahahhahahahahhahah am I a pimp now ????? hahahhahahahhah🤭

HAHAHAH there is no way 😂😂 the obvious answer is YES. Id love to see your coworkers with the fat ass and the burpy one hahahahah. This is about to be one hell of a business with you being the CEO😂😂

18 hours ago, PeakyPooky said:

waaitttt what do you mean a delivery link like the twitch ones?!  hahaha enlighten meeee

I have NO idea how it works, but there is this thing called treatstream.com where one of the girl cited on one popular discussion(Nicolet) can get food sent(donated) to her during lives. Again I have no idea how it works precisely

• Curvage Model
20 hours ago, Blackwell said:

They have nothing on you......waiting for the challenge video of you eating as much as all of them combined to drop.....

I mean I did eat more than them.. but combined!! I am not there yet... and honestly don't think i could ever eat more than all of them combined hahahahha. That is alot of food my tummy can't handle hahaha

• Curvage Model
18 hours ago, Kenzo998 said:

Are there any other modes you like on the site?

I haven't browsed much! whenever I am on, I am usually replying to comments and dms! hahaha but i have followed two models! should I be following more ??