Former Fitness Coach Turns Into Softening Food Baby Queen

47 minutes ago, PeakyPooky said:

lol !! Here’s how I’m starting my morning in Seattle…

ps none of my coworkers or boss copy_07C37298-45AA-4A34-A4B7-F49C0F37A3B9.thumb.gif.e2a848dfeb587a1dc2d61998a0eda4fb.gifknow I do this 👀 it’ll be funny to sneak in pictures here and there throughout this weekend 😂

Enjoy your time in Seattle! Hahahaha its like our own secret that we have. Trying to not let your coworkers know that a glutton you are and that youre casually playing with your curves🤭

1 hour ago, PeakyPooky said:

ps none of my coworkers or boss copy_07C37298-45AA-4A34-A4B7-F49C0F37A3B9.thumb.gif.e2a848dfeb587a1dc2d61998a0eda4fb.gifknow I do this 👀 it’ll be funny to sneak in pictures here and there throughout this weekend 😂

A clip with this camera angle, in those pjs, while you crush some savory food is one thing I didn’t know I was missing 😂

Guest Nomads
On 2/28/2024 at 9:23 AM, PeakyPooky said:

Hi friends sorry I’ve been MIA.

Ive been running a bunch of errands before my work trip, and then on top of that I had to get some blood work done and vaccines and also my monthly prize came along lol ( sorry maybe tmi?) so I’ve just been a sad, sore, blob 🥲🥲🥲 hahahah 

I’m currently traveling to Seattle, im going to the emerald city comic con lol 😂 

yes im nerdy, but im not there to cosplay or anything. One of the social media accounts I run, is a nerdy novelty chocolate shop, so I’m headed there to take some content and help them at their booth! 
so I may not be as active..! Just letting you know ❤️🤘🏼

love you all. ❤️🫶🏼

IMG_5257.jpeg

Nerdy, that just makes you even cooler, awesome picture, loving the legs, you really are perfect. Hope you have great time at comic con....what are you looking forward to at the comic con...what gets you needing lol?

Guest Frenchcookie
On 2/28/2024 at 3:06 PM, PeakyPooky said:

ok but what kind of cookies.... hahahhahah

I suppose if I say "French cookies" it would sound cheesy....but isn't a French guy expected to be cheesy?

Guest Carcer89
6 hours ago, PeakyPooky said:

I knew you were going to say that hahahahhaha!! 

thank you so much!!!!

Alas, I have become predictable 😂 Still love both though!

5 hours ago, PeakyPooky said:

😍

6 minutes ago, PeakyPooky said:

I miss you guys 😭

This work trip is kicking my 🍑 !

Being on my feet for 9+ hours a day plus barely any food is killing me 💀

also…

never thought I would say this.. but I’m kinda sad  my body is less squishy !!??? 

I think the curvage effect is real….. hahahahhahahahahhahaha

copy_82768AF6-CEC4-4984-886C-4BD605996879.gif

copy_F6850D79-1E89-4CB3-8D6D-C656613A07D8.gif

Looking so good here!! 👌🏻

• Curvage Model
On 2/29/2024 at 7:28 AM, fine_as_hell said:

Enjoy your time in Seattle! Hahahaha its like our own secret that we have. Trying to not let your coworkers know that a glutton you are and that youre casually playing with your curves🤭

They’ve seen my TikTok’s … but they don’t really know the full extent hahahahjaja!! They would never believe me 😅

• Curvage Model
On 2/29/2024 at 8:04 AM, Nomads said:

Nerdy, that just makes you even cooler, awesome picture, loving the legs, you really are perfect. Hope you have great time at comic con....what are you looking forward to at the comic con...what gets you needing lol?

I wish I was just hanging around and geeking out .. but I’m at a booth all day hahaha they are long 9+ hour days ! And you know what my coworkers bought for us to eat for lunch all week  !? Like the salame & cheese packets !?!? I NEEED REAL FOOD . Help 🥲 hahahaha a

Guest Frenchcookie
19 minutes ago, PeakyPooky said:

How do you say  cookie in French? 🤭

Can be either "gâteau" or "biscuit"

4 hours ago, PeakyPooky said:

I miss you guys 😭

also…

never thought I would say this.. but I’m kinda sad  my body is less squishy !!??? 

We can't have that😭 Lets order you food when your workday is done so you can eat your share at night before getting back at it!

8 hours ago, PeakyPooky said:

I miss you guys 😭

also…

You are too freaking adorable. Sorry you are having to stand for so long with no food. You will just have to really celebrate once you are back home 😈

10 hours ago, PeakyPooky said:

I miss you guys 😭

also…

You look gorgeous here ! ❤️

Don't worry you will compensate with more food after the trip ! 🤤