The Personal Trainer - A Weight Gain AI Story

One day it became too much for Amanda, Kelly's weekly orders were costing her $1000's of dollars, she confronted Kelly in front of her staff and the restaurant. "Listen Kelly, I am pulling your gold card, you haven't shown up to a workout in months, and you're eating a ton of food. This wasn't our agreement." Insulted, with a mouthful of Big Mac, Kelly yelled back, "WOW, I can't believe how rude you are, I help you lose some weight and you call me a fat glutton in front of everybody. I am a fitness influencer, and I'll have you know, that just because you've lost a few pounds, you'll never get back to being as hot and fit as I am!" "Is that so!" Said Amanda, "how about a little weigh in then if you're such a hot fit influencer." You should be able to weigh in lighter and with less body fat than a plump McDonalds restaurant owner." Without thinking, and in complete denial of how big she'd become Kelly yelled back, "oh you're on FATTY!!!. Give me 2 months! and I'll show you who's got more body fat Amanda. You've been scoffing burgers for years. You'll struggle to lose those last stubborn pounds. But I can shred it. See you at weigh in!" She stormed out, her big ass and belly wobbling, the floor of the restaurant shaking slightly with her 430 body.  

F1.png

8-hox5LLvAblrY609.png

8-OFxPNIJOfnhmhrE.png

8-UJtyTSLQIdccDkb.png

For the next 2 months Kelly hit the gym hard, she smashed the treadmill and cardio just like the old days, but there was one tiny problem. The extra exercise made her ravenously hungry. She found herself back at McDonalds after pounding the burgers ever harder. Amanda made sure that Kelly's Gold Card status remained in tact for the challenge, and the strategy paid off. The big blonde couldn't stay away. Her mouth watered after a workout and she needed to drive straight to McDonalds to eat.....

8-DkTo7epJuquPQ0s.png

8-BwoH4szSNWfxUw7.png

8-KnmWUywVfuYZE4D.png

8-Gk8JMq2QYKgpX8u.png

8-ikIpSKLYQtBLuBd.png

8-HPxXhR3lXkWscVe.png

8-YocDyU8Y8BozV6V.png

8-FlgNLIPBYRHiVRT.png

8-YrAbhrRNdQIpnFE.png

8-6pPBWd2LZ5N7V5l.png

2 MONTHS LATER.... WEIGH IN DAY

Kelly awoke from a slumber feeling HHUUUGGEEEE!!! She'd had a big boozy night with some friends, drank way too much and eaten a ton of takeout. UUURRRPPP. She got herself out of bed and got ready for the weigh in. Fuck me I'm bloated she thought. Not great for a weigh in. But that fatty Amanda will have stacked it all back on for sure. I'll be way smaller than her. My training has paid off. She pulled open her bathrobe in the shower and staring back at her was the fattest, most bloated gut she'd ever seen in her life. "DAAAAAMMMNNN ITT!!!!" 

8-eG7eO5fyHxmbon3.png

8-ZeO79QlkHZQsTqv.png

8-8AShA7aYvenV2in.png

8-FByYquAalMhvbV7.png

8-yNK3Mg7Lv8fPRiu.png

Kelly strode into the gym as confident as ever. To her shock, Amanda was fit! Like really FIT!! Like 6 Pack abs fit. "hahaha, good lord Kelly, just how many Big Mac's have you eaten." We'll have to roll you out of here. "Shutup and lets get this over with." Amanda weighed in first. 180 pounds. 6% body fat. "Beat that PIG!" she said as she loudly slapped Kelly's gut. Kelly stepped on. The gym gasped. "502 POUNDS...... 57% BODY FAT". Kelly couldn't believe it. She was a fitness influencer, and a personal trainer, how could she lose to a fat McDonalds owner. Her big gut rumbled. She was hungry.... 

8-YrAbhrRNdQIpnFE.png

8-O8PItZTTV69IaBH.png

F2.png

After losing at burpees to a biggest loser contestant, losing a weight loss challenge to a McDonalds owner, and losing her gold card at Maccas, Kelly was down and out. But her gluttony at McDonalds had caught the eye of a prominent eating challenge judge, who suggested she try her hand in the local eating contests around town. To her surprise she was good. Like really good. In her first challenge she blitzed the competition smashing the previous record of 24 burgers in one sitting. Kelly began to explore the world of eating contests, A for free food, and B as the prize money was insane. She was making more than she'd ever made as a PT.

8-D8C6Ifeyqrh4Ysa.png

8-IZ3m5cGaD4rIM8A.png

8-J0yTKgmxzXmYYEx.png

8-l7lKD1pqkDC5JgV.png

8-O9bjBLGM9u7Lqlf.png

8-q2xLG7E7jqKUMU1.png

8-qYarNXYSKc9HAl2.png

8-sgTCeHDM7zxPLa7.png

8-T1g5azk7kXRNyIT.png

8-UhuU77mj1POolI0.png

Hey Bradrig86  ---- There really should be some kind of Curvage "Oscar" to recognize the quality of your Ai Artwork and Storytelling.  Every  Fat Admirer and Feeder should be visiting here to see the lifelike results of your extraordinary work.  I've written to the Moderators and Curvage Casey to five this AI ARTWORK Forum a place on the main Carousel to publicize it.  QUESTION  - would you write  such a request to the Moderators and Curvage Casey?  Hey Bradrig86  ---- There really should be some kind of Curvage "Oscar" to recognize the quality of your Ai Artwork and Storytelling.  Every  Fat Admirer and Feeder should be visiting here to see the quality and lifelike results of your extraordinary work.  THE BIGGEST PROBLEM OF ARTISTS IS BREAKING OUT OF OBSCURITY AND GETTING ATTENTION.  I've written to the Moderators and Curvage Casey to five this AI ARTWORK Forum a place on the main Carousel to publicize it.  QUESTION  - would you write  such a request to the Moderators and Curvage Casey? 🤔

Looking back at the photos, Kelly became intensely turned on. She loved how fat she'd gotten, it turned her on to see herself blow up like that. Kelly realised that she liked the feeling of gaining weight and being humiliated for it. Her big 600 pound gut began to rumble. She was hungry!!! McDonalds it was. Over the next few months Kelly pounded the local McDonalds restaurants. But this time was different, Kelly began to notice that if she got really bloated she would often have difficulty getting up out of the booths, she would often have to get security to assist her in getting out of the restaurant. Her gut had expanded so much that she could put down a whopping 30 pounds of beef in one sitting, and being over 600 pounds, if she then added an additional 30 pounds of food and drinks, she was at her maximum weight. It wasn't like she was immobile or anything, just temporarily immobilized until she digested the food. 

8-v2MBeqgj1cnHU2K.png

8-lW0P3lR4PqI2Eg8.png

8-zufZdaMUrhuF2dv.png

8-sfvnUsu2A0S0gaU.png

8-8e4wYDbKkIuu55u.png

8-G70QWTgHWMe6y7e (1).png

8-cuXKAGAulNeBXgE.png

8-zufZdaMUrhuF2dv.png

8-6Xq1AW1lsmmzsak.png

8-nRMpzDucsbSJvRH.png

8-tbx18bp2W5bBkJB.png

8-CBoA0SgXmyNgueW.png

24 minutes ago, andixxx1de said:

Wow, I love your work. I would also like to create AI art, but I just can't find the right program. It would be wonderful if you could tell me which program you are using.

Hotpot.ai

Paid credits, 'moody photography' style

Experiment with the prompts its fascinating