1 hour ago, Btf4578 said:

Can you post a pic of what her belly looks like now 

I don’t really have a picture from that same angle necessarily .

this one you can kind of see how much softer and wider she is now.

this photo was nearly two months ago and her belly has swollen up since then , but still an ok after shot compared to her rail skinny days ….

long gone 😍

IMG_1281.png

On 1/29/2024 at 11:49 AM, Tg275 said:

You should start keeping track of her butt and thigh measurements! She is plumping up so fast. Best part of the girlfriend gain!

So I’m away for work again currently but she borrowed a tape measurer to get measurements for a new table we plan on getting for our kitchen . I thought back to this question and I  asked her to measure her ass (hips the technical term) . Any guesses on how many inches ? 😉 

IMG_1315.png

Hot story alert 🚨 

so like most I don’t really know much about ass sizes or how to guess them so I had no clue .  As I said I am away for work and she borrowed a tape measurer to take measurements for a table we are getting so I saw my opportunity. I always ask for pictures so I said this will be less work can you measure your ass for me ?

it is 43 inches 😱 

as far as I know an average bigger ass Is like 38 inches and average big ass is around 40 so she has a few inches on both of those 😏

The hottest part was she mentioned to me how when she got fitted for a dress for a friends wedding in fall of 2022 her “hips” (ass) measured only 35 inches 

so she has added 8 inches of pure soft fat to her ass in less than 1.5 years 😍

Like I had said she always had a decent ass and boobs even at her thinnest , (fall 2022 was when she was super skinny) but even 35 is still something back there for sure. She’s always had some curves , but now they are just much bigger and softer 😉 

I told her if she gets to 46 inches I will take her to her favorite hotel for a trip and she said she will try her best, and she can’t wait to see how turned on I get when it’s 46 and bigger .

I credit her growing ass to increased appetite and indulgence , birth control , hitting glutes at the gym 1-2 times every 2 weeks and eating protein afterwards . 

Top : 35 inches 

bottom : 43 inches and counting 

cheers to 46 and beyond 🙏 

IMG_1320.png

IMG_1321.png

https://youtu.be/NrSZcwlIznE?feature=shared

https://youtu.be/crsyH27sBGs?feature=shared

https://youtu.be/n0Xs1LQRP6k?feature=shared

https://youtu.be/WJWJLHDAo9U?feature=shared

for those interested in how her ass compares to average big asses , I found these videos of guys measuring girls asses on the beach in Miami 😂 

pretty hot to think she’s bigger than most of these girls and some of them look THICK 👀 

We are headed on a much needed vacation tomorrow for 8 days !

I may not be on here as much, we aren’t going anywhere warm but a cool little town with great food and wine .

The plan is to take her wine tasting , to fancy dinners and brunches .

take her shopping and a lot of you know what 😉 

if you guys want any specific types of photos let me know I’ll be taking some with my phone all trip :)

here’s to a fattening week 👍 

Would love to see her all **, stuffed leaning back and the belly and boobs just pouring all over. Laying on her side and her belly and boods flowing all over. Would also love to hear the daily foods and drink activity and any comment about her gain she makes. I thank you both for sharing with us all. You are a lucky man and you both are lucky you met and have mutual interest and goals. She has a very sexy body and will be incredible the curvier she gets.

Our vacation is going great ! Here’s a photo of her busting out of her big girl jeans I bought her just recently 😉 

On the way to another wine tasting here shortly ! 
the place we are staying has a scale in the restroom and she stepped on it two days ago and said “I weigh a lot more than I thought I did “ 

Unfortunately she wouldn’t tell me the number , if I had to guess she has put on 8-12 pounds in 2024 so far . 

wont be on here much until the vacay is over but had to give a little update !

IMG_1620.png

IMG_1619.png