1 hour ago, Evie Greyy said:

Hello!! Thank you so much! What would you like to see me post more of?

Can you tell us about your experience gaining 25lbs in the past month? Go into details like how much and what you've been eating everyday.  How much your capacity has increased. How much your belly has grown compared to a month ago. How much everything else has grow compared to a month ago. Maybe people saying anything about your weight gain? Or how much you've been eating lately?

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Bobbygirshiv said:

Do you currently have a feeder pampering and spoiling you? Or did you manage to gain 20 pounds in one month all by yourself?

I don't have a feeder right now but id love to have one!! Im thinking to maybe put some snacks on my wishlist and see whos interested in being my feeder! I gained 20lb all by myself 😳 imagine what i could do with some help... interested?😉

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, itchbigger said:

Belly stuffing content. I wanna see your belly grow past your breasts. You'll accomplish that soon. Also before and after's are always great whether before and after a stuffing or weight gain.

i can definitely do that! im looking forward to putting on so much more weight so my tummy gets huge and soft ❤️

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, itchbigger said:

Can you tell us about your experience gaining 25lbs in the past month? Go into details like how much and what you've been eating everyday.  How much your capacity has increased. How much your belly has grown compared to a month ago. How much everything else has grow compared to a month ago. Maybe people saying anything about your weight gain? Or how much you've been eating lately?

I'll be making a video clip answering all of these questions soon! But I'll tell you this... I feel HEAVY putting on so much weight so fast haha😛

Guest Theblackcharade
4 minutes ago, Evie Greyy said:

My huge round tummy RIGHT NOW as I'm preparing my dinner! I wish I had a feeder.... any volunteers?

IMG_6803.JPG

This underboob action is out of this world 🥵🥵

Guest Theblackcharade
1 minute ago, Evie Greyy said:

thank you!! i didnt realize how much was showing until i posted this 😳😂

Well you stumbled into perfection then 😍