I thought I posted this but it doesn’t look like it uploaded. From athlete to a cute jiggly little fatty who has to cut her clothes just to make room for her bloated belly. She has that slit on the other side too and the tears are still straining which gives you an idea how many inches she’s added to formerly toned waist

1E590961-58BB-4BEA-929E-74A735C72020.thumb.jpeg.46752a27bf3f793fd5026caa16f1ba79.jpeg

22 hours ago, ronnie17de said:

Thanks for the great updates, man!

Btw, how tall is your gf?

Oh, and you should really try to convince her to buy larger sized clothes. Cutting waistbands seems to me an inherently limited and rather desperate strategy...

She’s 5’4” and I’ve been trying to let me get her new clothes but she’s says not to bother because she’s going to start working out soon to fit in her clothes again. She’s been saying that for months though lmao so I don’t actually think she has any chance of working off that gut 

On 9/30/2023 at 7:04 PM, Squish Hunter said:

amazing journey, thanks for sharing! Any friends or relatives who jokingly grabbed her belly? And have you thought of getting her stuck somewhere if she hasn't already?

It’s mostly just her sister who’s bold enough to tease about getting big/ to touch her stomach. I will say planes are definitely more uncomfy for her now, but definitely no where near getting stuck. Any thoughts on someplace to get her stuck? 

6 hours ago, Mcnasty said:

It’s mostly just her sister who’s bold enough to tease about getting big/ to touch her stomach. I will say planes are definitely more uncomfy for her now, but definitely no where near getting stuck. Any thoughts on someplace to get her stuck? 

interms of getting stuck? mud can be good cus if shes a lot heavier than u she will sink easier if ur into that. Also finding fences with narrow gaps on walks that you climb through instead of over (altho this is super hard to find). Under or between furniture can work (so if ur lifting it or smth for her to get smth VERY CAREFULLY lower it, or if you moved it to the side slowly close it up again). Its just finding ways, places or excuses to get her to try squeeze into small gaps ig. Also if u like this sort of stuff i also recommend corset play, me and my gf do both, and trying to squeeze a big belly into a way to small corset is a great experience if ur into being restrained (not only cus of how hard u need to squish ur fat around to get it on but also how restrained u are after ready to break out any sec) 🤭🤭😂😍

Guest cantresist
8 hours ago, Mcnasty said:

And because I’m a sucker for before and afters

67E701AA-791D-4BD3-9EE2-82FE1F8E82EC.thumb.jpeg.3e671632b62a2a5a82d16bdc1fda8d86.jpegE9DC63B8-F504-4B32-AAF4-C71CC12E0317.thumb.jpeg.114caab37224c0b7d8cbe77d7d5c7c02.jpeg

She’s a 10/10 in the before and after brother- congrats 

13 hours ago, Mcnasty said:

Exiting! You could dare her to fit in some crawl space or under a bed if you see an opportunity. A dog door is a good but very daring option since it's quite public often times. A car also has opportunities depending on circumstances. Like the other answer mentioned, in between furniture there's often a somewhat small slit of space that would work if you change it around a bit. Question: how does she react when you grab her fat and does it differ at different places? Keep up this amazing thread and I hope one day to see a pic of her stuck or struggling to work out again. It's enticing.

1 hour ago, Squish Hunter said:

Exiting! You could dare her to fit in some crawl space or under a bed if you see an opportunity. A dog door is a good but very daring option since it's quite public often times. A car also has opportunities depending on circumstances. Like the other answer mentioned, in between furniture there's often a somewhat small slit of space that would work if you change it around a bit. Question: how does she react when you grab her fat and does it differ at different places? Keep up this amazing thread and I hope one day to see a pic of her stuck or struggling to work out again. It's enticing.

also hoping one day for a stuck or failing to workout set of pics 😍

5 hours ago, Squish Hunter said:

She used to hate it but now that she knows how deeply into her body I am she’s definitely coming around. She lets me hold her delicious rolls while we’re cuddling without slapping my hand away now haha. And no longer minds me grabbing her tummy during sex, I think it’s definitely growing on her to feel so celebrated 

13 hours ago, Heath.B said:

interms of getting stuck? mud can be good cus if shes a lot heavier than u she will sink easier if ur into that. Also finding fences with narrow gaps on walks that you climb through instead of over (altho this is super hard to find). Under or between furniture can work (so if ur lifting it or smth for her to get smth VERY CAREFULLY lower it, or if you moved it to the side slowly close it up again). Its just finding ways, places or excuses to get her to try squeeze into small gaps ig. Also if u like this sort of stuff i also recommend corset play, me and my gf do both, and trying to squeeze a big belly into a way to small corset is a great experience if ur into being restrained (not only cus of how hard u need to squish ur fat around to get it on but also how restrained u are after ready to break out any sec) 🤭🤭😂😍

OooOoo well she does have a lot of corsets I could ask her to try on for me. I remember when she ordered them they were too big, then when she started gaining weight she wore them anytime she left the house. But she hasn’t worn them lately so I wonder if she grew out of them that quickly

On 10/1/2023 at 11:47 AM, HAZARDOSE said:

When's the wedding? Have you confessed your adoration for her sexy development?  How did you meet? What was her lifestyle before you met her? Please

We met through school, we both used to do cross country. So she used to be extremely active. She knows how much I love her new bigger body, which I think is what helped her really lean into pigging out and relaxing now that she’s moved in with me.

5 minutes ago, Mcnasty said:

OooOoo well she does have a lot of corsets I could ask her to try on for me. I remember when she ordered them they were too big, then when she started gaining weight she wore them anytime she left the house. But she hasn’t worn them lately so I wonder if she grew out of them that quickly

if u want any more specifics on corset play let me know me and my gf do it all the time 😅🤭

Guest GetFatter

9 hours ago, mrfatfatfatlover said:

Is she at least happy of how big her butt and boobs has become and the attention you give them

The fact that those grew first I think really paved the way to her gaining so much, I guess she didn’t account on her gut and everything else to catch up lol. But yes she’s definitely into having the boobs and an ass now because she’s been too skinny her whole life to have ever had them before

5 minutes ago, GetFatter said:

The way that back fat is accumulated... she's done... fucking forget the gym, forget Victoria's secret... it's over... a wedding ring on her finger is the atomic bomb in this situation 

Her back fat is my favorite because she has no idea how soft and chubby it’s become lol

17 minutes ago, Mcnasty said:

She used to hate it but now that she knows how deeply into her body I am she’s definitely coming around. She lets me hold her delicious rolls while we’re cuddling without slapping my hand away now haha. And no longer minds me grabbing her tummy during sex, I think it’s definitely growing on her to feel so celebrated 

Good for you both, sounds amazing. Do you happen to have any more pics of the gaining process, before she became this fat?

Guest GetFatter
3 minutes ago, Mcnasty said:

Her back fat is my favorite because she has no idea how soft and chubby it’s become lol

She'll get the idea pretty quick...

On 9/30/2023 at 5:09 PM, Mcnasty said:

We actually went to her family reunion recently and I heard her grandma who she hasn’t seen in a couple years mention to my gfs mom and sister that she looks different and her sister laughed about how they had to let out her bridesmaid dress about 7 inches. So she’s definitely enjoying it as they’ve always been competitive over everything pretty much

48B31254-6F7D-4FD6-A379-6FF6737AD485.jpeg

7D201D2F-AA75-46DC-AA72-8E217BAF2023.jpeg
She’s also had to cut slits in all her pants to accommodate her pooch

Idk if you can still call that a pooch. Looks to me like a full on spoiled little fat girls gut🐷