Bebe Rexha

zachi

1 hour ago, Goddessshar12 said:

Don’t be so sure she’s started working out tons of times in the past and in the end she’s always gained more weight so don’t lose hope 

i was hopping with her doing  plus size modeling she embrased  her fat and we would see her get as big as lizzo or mary boberry i kinda hope her workouts fail and she gains 100 to 200 pounds by the end of the year  then she would be BeBeW rexha   

7 hours ago, curvelover1701 said:

i was hopping with her doing  plus size modeling she embrased  her fat and we would see her get as big as lizzo or mary boberry i kinda hope her workouts fail and she gains 100 to 200 pounds by the end of the year  then she would be BeBeW rexha   

Bebew rexha would be a dream 🥵

10 hours ago, curvelover1701 said:

if she is working out   that means she wants to loose weight  and she had a mental breakdown over her  weight gain  early this year so it feels like she tried to embrace her added curves and then decided no i need to loose this weight 

Yeah, @Goddessshar12 is right. She periodically starts working out/talking about how she needs to get in shape, but it rarely ever actually pans out. Granted, it’s kinda hard to tell where her weight is at right now, but I wouldn’t immediately conclude that it’s all over.

39 minutes ago, Fan21 said:

What happened with “all my midsize ladies”? Just an excuse for her binge eating and she seems super eager to get slim again.

If she keeps binge eating, it’s unlikely that she’ll get slim again

She’s said before she was chubby in her younger years, too, so honestly I think Bebe is just a woman with an appetite who’s had to diet for the sake of her fame. Any bingeing she does, I’d guess, comes from the restrict-binge cycle that any dieting kicks off. I wish she could just be free, full, and fat like she was born to be. 

• maybejames changed the title to Bebe Rexha