Bebe Rexha

zachi

1 minute ago, curvelover1701 said:

Β 

Ok so she saw starlink πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«Β  just like i did. I thought it was a UFO too damn it would of been dope to see one ! Just know those Aliens are lucky if they come to earth and see Bebe boobs πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The Simpsons Aliens GIF

13 hours ago, MuscleCarz88 said:

Ok so she saw starlink πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«Β  just like i did. I thought it was a UFO too damn it would of been dope to see one ! Just know those Aliens are lucky if they come to earth and see Bebe boobs πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The Simpsons Aliens GIF

Well if these aliens find earth women tasty, Bebe would feed an entire spaceship!

3 hours ago, adecourv said:

She legit looks healthier

Right? Fetish aside, in her earliest days, she was so thin she was almost gaunt. The steady weight gain over the years has definitely filled her in. I obviously can't speak to her actual physical or mental health (and I'm inclined to think being a celebrity risks destroying both), but she does look better.

1 hour ago, adecourv said:

Right? Fetish aside, in her earliest days, she was so thin she was almost gaunt. The steady weight gain over the years has definitely filled her in. I obviously can't speak to her actual physical or mental health (and I'm inclined to think being a celebrity risks destroying both), but she does look better.

3 hours ago, adecourv said:

EDIT1: Mods, can you delete the accidental duplicate posts above?

EDIT2: Anyway, thought some B&As from right before and right after the summer tour would be interesting. This is mid-May vs. early September. The usual caveats of different lighting, poses, camera lenses, etc etc, but there's a clear difference even just 3+ months apart.

Screen Shot 2023-10-01 at 3.36.07 PM.png

3 hours ago, thadrou90 said:

It looks like the size her body was meant to be. She carries it really well.

On 7/15/2023 at 11:58 AM, plasmodium said:

Β 

Didn't actually watch this at the time, and I'm pleasantly surprised to find they spent the first few minutes talking about food, and she eats different cookies they brought her. When they start breaking out the cookies, "Oh my god. Girl, my ass cannot get any thicker. Like, what are you doing to me?"

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

4 hours ago, thadrou90 said:

Didn't actually watch this at the time, and I'm pleasantly surprised to find they spent the first few minutes talking about food, and she eats different cookies they brought her. When they start breaking out the cookies, "Oh my god. Girl, my ass cannot get any thicker. Like, what are you doing to me?"

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

Time stamp?