Bebe Rexha

zachi

9 hours ago, DanishFan87 said:

I love the fact that they got her cookies and chuckled of her comment that her ass can´t get any fatter.

Where is this from tho? I can´t find it on any of her social media accounts and nothing about it on gossip sites either, I could only find something about her 2017 break up.

EDIT: so I am seeing people sharing it on twitter and it looks like it came from Bebe´s IG stories, but if this is new, from the last 24 hours, she must have deleted it from her story again.

ig stories only last for 24 hours and they dissappear 

On 7/15/2023 at 8:24 PM, curvelover1701 said:

here is a screenshot of a message her ex sent her she shared  that last part is so manipulative and wrong i am glad she ditched this nitwit 

F1HGzVmWcAMz1aM.jpeg

I’d been wondering why she’d posted that heartbreak emoji to her story.

seems like kind of a rough time for Bebe right now. She’s been getting shit about her weight from not only randos and the media but also her bf and who knows who else, and on top of that had that phone thrown at her while touring. Watching that Family Feud episode air while things were falling apart with her bf must have been rough.

hoping she can find smoother sailing ahead!

1 hour ago, Ralph_LeCan said:

Even ‘tho she has packed on the pounds, Bebe still has, what appears to be, a decent waist to hip ratio.  This despite her pooch, although those numbers are pretty large.  She is not like some women who gain a significant amount of weight, get really thick in the middle, and look like a 55-gallon drum. 

Agreed, though I think shapewear is helping her exaggerate the actual ratio

On 7/18/2023 at 10:01 AM, thadrou90 said:

I’d been wondering why she’d posted that heartbreak emoji to her story.

seems like kind of a rough time for Bebe right now. She’s been getting shit about her weight from not only randos and the media but also her bf and who knows who else, and on top of that had that phone thrown at her while touring. Watching that Family Feud episode air while things were falling apart with her bf must have been rough.

hoping she can find smoother sailing ahead!

I disagree 100% about getting a hard time for her bf or ex. That seems like a totally normal text considering she brought up her weight to him. Seems like she’s the one struggling with it and she’s trying to portray it differently 

5 hours ago, Toothberg said:

Ok well the way 99% of people admire hot women on dedicated forums is by wanking to them.

i do not masterbate to actresses or musicians  as that is not their profession and not right to do as they probaly would not like it if they found out  i only masterbate to wg/ body  inflation stories and artwork and videos and to curvy and thick women who do sexual content like pics and videos 

3 hours ago, curvelover1701 said:

i do not masterbate to actresses or musicians  as that is not their profession and not right to do as they probaly would not like it if they found out  i only masterbate to wg/ body  inflation stories and artwork and videos and to curvy and thick women who do sexual content like pics and videos 

Dr Evil Whatever GIF

4 hours ago, curvelover1701 said:

dude i promise you, nobody gives a damn about what you masturbate to

17 hours ago, Deviant said:

@curvelover1701 your very existence is making thousands of innocent shafts around the globe flaccid. You need to be a little more considerate of others.

which is a good thing less masterbating men mean less sexual crimes  against women and kids  and less misogynist males being created like trump,and getz,and  shapiro and kirk and feuentes and other maga/t pieces of human garbage 

59 minutes ago, curvelover1701 said:

which is a good thing less masterbating men mean less sexual crimes  against women and kids  and less misogynist males being created like trump,and getz,and  shapiro and kirk and feuentes and other maga/t pieces of human garbage 

Isn't it the opposite? Less release = more bottling up aggression and more lasting out.