Katy Mixon

supatroll

So I watched last nights episode of American Housewife and it did have a few gems in it, 

Long story short, Katie ahd her 2 friends broke into a fertility clinic and the cops came, her 2 friends got out thru a small window, and Katie didn´t even try because she is too fat,.

Also that last shot of the episode was great with Katy sitting at Second Breakfast, man she looked big there.

Here is a clip of them talking about the break in 

And here is a trailer for the episode where we see the window

2 hours ago, G21 said:

Who else feels shes put on another 10-15

10-15 lbs could be a possibility looking at these promo photos for the episode airing on the 3rd of march.

158257_2285-900x0.thumb.jpg.82540ad0302cfc681f8d7207ec8af30e.jpg

That full face and double chin

158257_8748-900x0.thumb.jpg.69d8a1e757c0a84bce29bf81489f6b51.jpg

Second breakfast

158257_8800-900x0.thumb.jpg.d7f42198f2023eb28a251e74582d4ec7.jpg

3rd breakdast? looks like 2 different meals on Katie´s plate from the previous picture to this, also while story wise this is prolly meant to be on different days I would love to see an episode where Katie just pigs out so to speak, also she does have the same shirt on in both pictures

158257_9024-900x0.thumb.jpg.e1534328c63fdcae2cd46772b227a2e2.jpg

Looking big and wide

158257_9041-900x0.thumb.jpg.3fefc4bacec80b8d33b02bda30f3bfbf.jpg

This for sure is another day, tho notice her roll on her back

158257_8834-900x0.thumb.jpg.0fbb79885ebe58e349295a7972606e09.jpg

158257_8906-400x0.thumb.jpg.751b98628440cec6d9670802a41705db.jpg

158257_8915-400x0.thumb.jpg.045427113740f7e12aa8216f1b1f9378.jpg

158257_8927-900x0.thumb.jpg.d445e71c4da70cd68ca8dc97cde871cc.jpg

158257_8942-900x0.thumb.jpg.ad4542df22f92f93b4dfe1351420bd9e.jpg

G21 Where would you put her current weight at? how many lbs?

6 hours ago, Belly worshipper said:

And it looks like she's going to outgrow them at the rate she's going. 

Problem is, even if she outgrows those flannel shirts, they are just gonna fit her into even bigger shirts.

3 hours ago, G21 said:

Im guessing shes up to at least 220 at 5 7

yeah atleast 220, I might even say a little higher.

This weeks episode is the 100th episode of American Housewife and here is a sneak peak along with a short article

https://www.tvinsider.com/988385/american-housewife-turns-100-watch-this-sneak-peak-of-a-very-special-episode-video/

LOL at Katie, so funny and hot, her demands for the Franklin podcast was among other things getting served peanut butter pretzels and if it was turned into a  tv show, she wanted Scarlett Johansson to play her

At this point Melissa McCarthy ain´t even big enough to play Katie Otto.

• 2 weeks later...

So Katie, J.D and Tami did in fact go for a 3rd breakfast in last nights episode, but that was more because they wanted to stalk a potential egg donor for J,D.

But that wasn´t the highlight of the episode for me, nah that was towards the end of the episode Katy was getting ready for bed and that outfit was a little bit more snug, and even tho she moved pretty fast, the fat rolls on her back in that night shirt was pretty hot and ofcourse her fat belly when sitting on the bed.

• 2 weeks later...

Happy birthday to the lovely Katy Mixon who turns 40 today, so I guess she´s forty and fat.

I was looking to see what kinda picture they would use on the Mike and Molly facebook page and what kinda comments would come...but as of right now, it seems like they forgot her B day on that page which is pretty surprising since they never miss posting on any main cast members b-days.

anyway here is a trailer for the season finale.

So I watched last nights season finale of American Housewife.

and the first few minutes I noticed Katy was looking big and round as always but thought maybe her belly looks a little smaller.

Until a few seconds after the 5 minute mark, we got a side view glance while she was walking and she´s still got quite the fat gut, so sexy.

Storyline wise it felt like she was eating during half the episode, but that might have been a tease at one of the surprises they set up for the last part of the episode and here comes the part that left me scratching my head on how they will pull it off.

Spoiler Alert:

Katie Otto reveals at the end of the episode that she is pregnant!

First off, season 6 has not been confirmed yet so last night could have been the shows final episode.

Secondly, if they get a season 6, how will they dress Katy?  will they put the already very overweight and fat Katy Mixon in a preggo costume? is that not gonna look weird on an already big gal like Katy Mixon? or do ya´ll have examples where they went like a whole season with a pregnant character, while the actress was not pregnant but still like big.....I can only recall 1 example, Sasha Pieterse´s chacarter was pregnant on Pretty Little Liars while Sasha was getting fat at that point, they did not put her in a suit....so maybe they wont put one on Katy either?.

Also I do not think Katy is pregnant in real life, we gotta remember the episode was prolly filmed like over a month ago and written before that ofcourse, if Katy is pregnant I would imagine it would have been made public already. afterall her 2 pregnancies at the start of American Housewife was made public pretty early on during those pregnancies, so if she really is pregnant and then they wanted to put that in a storyline, I would imagine they would have made the real life pregnancy public by now.

How do you curvage folks think they will handle this? gimme all your theories.

5 minutes ago, Belly worshipper said:

Hopefully this will give Katy an excuse to gain 20-30 pounds instead of just a preggo belly to wear. She's already huge as it is. 

Yeah it kinda feels like a get out of jail free card in that way to just pork totally out if she wants.

Tho I could imagine thats not how she´s gonna see it.