What is your biggest fantasy?

My User Name

• Curvage Model

I’m jumping on this cause I am in HORNY JAIL right now your ghoul is THIRSTY 

Lately my biggest fantasy is mutual body worship with another BBW. I recently joined a femme dating app cause I miss having a ghoulfriend of my very own. While scrolling and swiping past SO MANY thin women who wanted to rock climb, and go hiking (NO THANKS), I got matched with this total BBW goddess. Dark hair, beautiful face, huge tits and wide hips- the full package IMHO

My mind started racing and I was already fantasizing about what she looked like under her tight button down shirt. Legit you could see the buttons working overtime this girl was SO hot and she knew it. I’ve literally never done mutual body worship with a femme before and it seems like such a no brainer since I’ve done so much with masc types. 

Now it’s all I can think about, finding a hot confident plus size babe that I can dote on, jiggle and squeeze her soft curves, and have someone else’s nipples in my mouth for a change. Oh my lord help me I put myself in horny jail again. 

I think my match could be a catfish lol but I will update if she ever gets back to me. 

Curvage I blame you, you turned me into a FFA 😂

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, Doe_Nylie said:

Oh damn, make some room over there in that jail cell 🥵

It's been a long time since I've been with a woman and what I wouldn't give to leave trails of tongue kisses across miles of soft flesh and speak prayers at the altar between her thighs- hopefully thicker than thieves and wrapped tight around me 😍

There’s hope for us thirsty babes lol 

we will find the BBWs in the WILD! 

• Curvage Model
59 minutes ago, RikkiCurve said:

Partner and I have an agreement that we won't have "intercourse" per say with other people, but seeing him playing with another girls jiggles 😩or both of us kissing on a BBW goddess? Things only dreams are made of 😛 so, "soft" three-some with lots of body worship? 😌 only to get railed after she leaves...dreaming about her titties...
I am also in horny jail 😞partner has the flu 😤and I'm insatiable lately.
I have a similar experience to you as well-I used to only watch 🌽of thin people, mostly because I thought that's all that was available. But ever since I started dating my current partner I realized I enjoyed being objectified for how big I am. I also started seeking out videos and photos of women that looked like me out of "curiosity" and that unlocked something inside me 🔓

Call me FFF exclusive (fatty for fatty) 😂

XOXO-Rikki

I definitely have an appreciation for cute femmes of all sizes but like to actually engage in the play I wanna do I’m gonna need a big juicy babe lol 

hope you get out of horny jail soon ! 

• Curvage Model
30 minutes ago, badtothebone said:

hi, is everyone allowed to talk about their fetish here, or should we open our own thread?

my fantasy is that i meet a ssbbw who knows my preferences and therefore exhausts them. 
i love physical superiority through heavy weight.
it doesn't matter if it's a sagging wooden floor or a crunching staircase or a small car that leans to the side 
when she sits down.
She smiles at my undersized furniture, and she doesn't feel ashamed to crush a chair or my bed under her weight, 
because she knows that I will never be disappointed, on the contrary, it awakens my desire for more 🥰 

I hope that's ok and I don't offend anyone!

I love this, I honestly can’t wait to be able to completely destroy stuff with my body. The visual of the car leaning to one side once I’m in it is really amazing. And I love the floorboard/stair creaks and bowing. This is a super hot fantasy! 

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, badtothebone said:

mustn't that be a feeling of power?
one day i was in the shop with my ex wife, looking for garden furniture. 
a young salesman came and presented her with pretty chairs. it was obvious these chairs were made for average weight people
 and i was like, 
what the hell is that guy doing?
my ex wife looked at him, smiled and asked if she should sit on it to test if he could hold her weight?😆
I left to keep a cool head.
Of course she did it on purpose!🥰

The feeling of power is definitely one of my favourite things about growing bigger. 
I can totally imagine just dead looking the salesman in the eye as she sits on the chair too haha 

like “you asked for it” 

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, nakedfrankbeamer said:

Two current ones..

- Over the course of a day, the world transforming aesthetically to where fat women are universally considered the height of sexy. Slowly seeing billboards and commercials change as the models get pudgier, cheerleaders in football games become heavy bellydancers, girls on treadmills at the gym go from running to jogging to walking as their bellies start to hang out of yoga pants...

- Me, having gained 20 pounds in a couple of months, being examined by a beautiful, lithe, fit nurse, her matter-of-factly pointing out that I've grown a beer belly and moobs, patting me on my tummy and telling me I've got to work on this a little, etc.

Your first one- a world where fat phobia doesn’t exists? And fat is preferred? Sign me up!