What is your biggest fantasy?

My User Name

It doesn't matter if they are weird or not, this is a judgment-free area.

Weight related:

- A stripper, a good 25-40 pounds past her prime, still trying to dance as if she is still thin and fit. Her outfits are tight and leave nothing to imagination, the pole and her heels are straining under her added weight, and she sweats and pants at the simplest of moves. The audience is unimpressed but you are at a trance as she keeps trying to relive her past glories. At the end, she is completely oblivious to her weight gain or the complaints of the rest of the audience but promises that she'll be back to entertain some more, even as the scale keeps trending upward from overindulgence and never exercising away from the club.

Non-weight related:

- A tall, MILF-type throws her chanclas at me. I have no idea why she is mad at me and you can't understand what she is yelling at me as she goes a mile a minute, but I love it when she throws her size 10's at me. This eventually turns into me continuing to get hit by her flip flops as I bring them back before me having to worship her big, and now bare, feet.

And now I just realized this could easily be one story. It could be called Stripper Heels to Chanclas.

Care to share?

• 2 weeks later...

Love the first idea! I always loved the idea of female dancers performing after they gained some weight. 

Would be fun to make a story or role play out of it!

5 hours ago, ariira said:

Love the first idea! I always loved the idea of female dancers performing after they gained some weight. 

Would be fun to make a story or role play out of it!

There is a story on the Your Stories page called Voluptuous Ladies. It's totally unrealistic and the writing isn't very good quality but I always go back to it every once a while for the Sara subplot. In the story, Sara is an ex-athlete that gets fat, loses weight after a break-up, becomes a stripper, gets fat again, and ends up losing her job as she gets too heavy and ends up gets another job at a bakery, where she gets even fatter. Too bad it's not the focus of the story as it's easily the best part.

Personally, I considered writing From Stripper Heels to Chanclas but I'm not sure how I could approach the story or if readers would be interested in the halfway switch in plot and fetish content. Also, I tried writing a story here (actually, it was a completion of an unfinished Mollycoddles story but still) but there was very limited interest.

• 4 weeks later...

(Replying because I'm curious if anyone feels the same...sorry for being weird)

This is a fantasy where I am not involved: simply a third party observer.  I love the idea of a cute chubby girl in a short, tight shirt which allows her whole round belly to be completly exposed.  Largley rotund or even just a bit of a potbelly.  Starting normal for most, I'm sure...

As for the situation she's in...well, she'd be probably laying or sitting down in an area, hiding from someone, & said person she's hiding from happens to unknowingly cause a situation in which a threatening object (sharp, burning hot, or even less dangerous) is slowly approaching the leading cutey.  She starts to panic, but knows she needs to stay silent, however she notices the threating object isn't just aimed at her, it's slowly coming towards her exposed, fat belly.

The leading cutey sucks in her belly as far as she can, shaking and trembling with fear.  She just avoids whatever the threat is, but it closes in on her...and she's already reached her limit.  When it almost seems to late, she closes her eyes, or perhaps she's been covering them with her hand and peaking through her fingers when she clamps them down again.  However, the threat lifts, and the chubby girl lets her belly rise back to it's round shape safely.

So there's a unique one for ya...

• Curvage Model
18 hours ago, anonymousey said:

[...]

I think this is great! It gives me some predicament/stuckage vibes, but with a lot more edge. I'm definitely someone who is a bit more on the 'extreme' end of things when it comes to kinks, so this is something that is right up my alley. Really hot! 

In a similar vein, I love the idea of being chased through the woods (usually dressed like a deer), but not making it very far before whatever "hunter" has been following me catches up. Queue being hog-tied and then shenanigans ensue. The latter details change depending on my mood, but you can make a safe bet that some humiliation, force-feeding or other predicaments are definitely on the table. 

20 hours ago, anonymousey said:

This is a fantasy where I am not involved: simply a third party observer.  I love the idea of a cute chubby girl in a short, tight shirt which allows her whole round belly to be completly exposed.  Largley rotund or even just a bit of a potbelly.  Starting normal for most, I'm sure...

As for the situation she's in...well, she'd be probably laying or sitting down in an area, hiding from someone, & said person she's hiding from happens to unknowingly cause a situation in which a threatening object (sharp, burning hot, or even less dangerous) is slowly approaching the leading cutey.  She starts to panic, but knows she needs to stay silent, however she notices the threating object isn't just aimed at her, it's slowly coming towards her exposed, fat belly.

The leading cutey sucks in her belly as far as she can, shaking and trembling with fear.  She just avoids whatever the threat is, but it closes in on her...and she's already reached her limit.  When it almost seems to late, she closes her eyes, or perhaps she's been covering them with her hand and peaking through her fingers when she clamps them down again.  However, the threat lifts, and the chubby girl lets her belly rise back to it's round shape safely.

It’s got an intensity to it, like a fatty version of The Pit and the Pendulum. Love it!

2 hours ago, Doe_Nylie said:

I think this is great! It gives me some predicament/stuckage vibes, but with a lot more edge. I'm definitely someone who is a bit more on the 'extreme' end of things when it comes to kinks, so this is something that is right up my alley. Really hot! 

In a similar vein, I love the idea of being chased through the woods (usually dressed like a deer), but not making it very far before whatever "hunter" has been following me catches up. Queue being hog-tied and then shenanigans ensue. The latter details change depending on my mood, but you can make a safe bet that some humiliation, force-feeding or other predicaments are definitely on the table. 

Love the idea of being hunted. I’m such a vore fan. It’s crazy. I buy nearly everything giantess and vore related, especially on this site where it ties in my love of all things bigger. Let’s just say my user name checks out. 
The idea of being overpowered, dominated, and nothing more than a morsel to some gorgeous hungry goddess? Truly divine. The idea of giving all of me to the cause of a woman trying to actively embrace being bigger and more than me? Gets me going. It’s a fantasy because I don’t want to be swallowed alive. I think lol

• Curvage Model

I have a super guilty fantasy of being a feeder's full time housepet.

I'm only here to enjoy myself and get fat and f*cked 💕😍 just worship me and I'll get as big as you want. Just a dumb happy girl who doesn't have to do chores except making sure she finishes her food. 

I'd be endless entertainment, as you made me waddle down the stairs to go get my fourth DoorDash order of the day, getting turned on by my panting and subsequent ferocity with which I devoured my food 🤤

Dress me up in too-tight outfits and tease me while you stuff me? Yes please.

16 minutes ago, FeedistDani said:

I'm only here to enjoy myself and get fat and f*cked 💕😍 just worship me and I'll get as big as you want. Just a dumb happy girl who doesn't have to do chores except making sure she finishes her food. 

I'd be endless entertainment, as you made me waddle down the stairs to go get my fourth DoorDash order of the day, getting turned on by my panting and subsequent ferocity with which I devoured my food 🤤

That’s my dream! Just have to find the right person.

except I won’t make her walk all the way to get the door dash, that’s too much exercise! 

37 minutes ago, FeedistDani said:

You described the ultimate dream! Where do I sign up? I'd also make sure to include home cooked meals for you

2 hours ago, FeedistDani said:

As someone who had a dedicated feeder, I hope you get to try it. I LOVED it. I loved being her heavy SSBHM, I would waddle my way through work, so full from the stuffing from the night before, big gut hanging. She would text me to remind me to eat while I was working, then when I got home every night, she would stuff me with such reckless abandon. I piled on pounds, it was so amazing. I stopped for health reasons and slimmed all the way down to my current svelte 350ish pounds after we broke up. 

• Curvage Model

I’m jumping on this cause I am in HORNY JAIL right now your ghoul is THIRSTY 

Lately my biggest fantasy is mutual body worship with another BBW. I recently joined a femme dating app cause I miss having a ghoulfriend of my very own. While scrolling and swiping past SO MANY thin women who wanted to rock climb, and go hiking (NO THANKS), I got matched with this total BBW goddess. Dark hair, beautiful face, huge tits and wide hips- the full package IMHO

My mind started racing and I was already fantasizing about what she looked like under her tight button down shirt. Legit you could see the buttons working overtime this girl was SO hot and she knew it. I’ve literally never done mutual body worship with a femme before and it seems like such a no brainer since I’ve done so much with masc types. 

Now it’s all I can think about, finding a hot confident plus size babe that I can dote on, jiggle and squeeze her soft curves, and have someone else’s nipples in my mouth for a change. Oh my lord help me I put myself in horny jail again. 

I think my match could be a catfish lol but I will update if she ever gets back to me. 

Curvage I blame you, you turned me into a FFA 😂

26 minutes ago, Jersey Ghoul 666 said:

Lately my biggest fantasy is mutual body worship with another BBW. I recently joined a femme dating app cause I miss having a ghoulfriend of my very own. While scrolling and swiping past SO MANY thin women who wanted to rock climb, and go hiking (NO THANKS), I got matched with this total BBW goddess. Dark hair, beautiful face, huge tits and wide hips- the full package IMHO

My mind started racing and I was already fantasizing about what she looked like under her tight button down shirt. Legit you could see the buttons working overtime this girl was SO hot and she knew it. I’ve literally never done mutual body worship with a femme before and it seems like such a no brainer since I’ve done so much with masc types. 

Now it’s all I can think about, finding a hot confident plus size babe that I can dote on, jiggle and squeeze her soft curves, and have someone else’s nipples in my mouth for a change. Oh my lord help me I put myself in horny jail again. 

I think my match could be a catfish lol but I will update if she ever gets back to me. 

Oh god now I'm in horny jail thinking about this 🥵 fingers crossed you get this opportunity to make your dream come true!

I had a partner years ago that told me if/when she got pregnant, I would be getting fat alongside her, and that awakened quite the fantasy in me.

The idea of being made to balloon up to 'match' my pregnant partner pushes just so many horny buttons. Especially because the fattening would be nigh inescapable; once they knew my partner wanted me to grow a sympathy belly everyone around me would be feeding me extra to make sure I measure up accordingly, and the inevitable belly comparisons and other things that would naturally happen just accentuate the whole fantasy. Plus seeing my partner happy/knowing that I'm getting fat to please her is fuel on the fire too. 

I also have quite a massive pregnancy kink, so that would just be an almost literal definition of getting to have my cake and eat it too. 

• Curvage Model
36 minutes ago, Jersey Ghoul 666 said:

Oh damn, make some room over there in that jail cell 🥵

It's been a long time since I've been with a woman and what I wouldn't give to leave trails of tongue kisses across miles of soft flesh and speak prayers at the altar between her thighs- hopefully thicker than thieves and wrapped tight around me 😍

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, Doe_Nylie said:

Oh damn, make some room over there in that jail cell 🥵

It's been a long time since I've been with a woman and what I wouldn't give to leave trails of tongue kisses across miles of soft flesh and speak prayers at the altar between her thighs- hopefully thicker than thieves and wrapped tight around me 😍

There’s hope for us thirsty babes lol 

we will find the BBWs in the WILD! 

• Curvage Model
50 minutes ago, Jersey Ghoul 666 said:

Partner and I have an agreement that we won't have "intercourse" per say with other people, but seeing him playing with another girls jiggles 😩or both of us kissing on a BBW goddess? Things only dreams are made of 😛 so, "soft" three-some with lots of body worship? 😌 only to get railed after she leaves...dreaming about her titties...
I am also in horny jail 😞partner has the flu 😤and I'm insatiable lately.
I have a similar experience to you as well-I used to only watch 🌽of thin people, mostly because I thought that's all that was available. But ever since I started dating my current partner I realized I enjoyed being objectified for how big I am. I also started seeking out videos and photos of women that looked like me out of "curiosity" and that unlocked something inside me 🔓

Call me FFF exclusive (fatty for fatty) 😂

XOXO-Rikki

• Curvage Model
59 minutes ago, RikkiCurve said:

Partner and I have an agreement that we won't have "intercourse" per say with other people, but seeing him playing with another girls jiggles 😩or both of us kissing on a BBW goddess? Things only dreams are made of 😛 so, "soft" three-some with lots of body worship? 😌 only to get railed after she leaves...dreaming about her titties...
I am also in horny jail 😞partner has the flu 😤and I'm insatiable lately.
I have a similar experience to you as well-I used to only watch 🌽of thin people, mostly because I thought that's all that was available. But ever since I started dating my current partner I realized I enjoyed being objectified for how big I am. I also started seeking out videos and photos of women that looked like me out of "curiosity" and that unlocked something inside me 🔓

Call me FFF exclusive (fatty for fatty) 😂

XOXO-Rikki

I definitely have an appreciation for cute femmes of all sizes but like to actually engage in the play I wanna do I’m gonna need a big juicy babe lol 

hope you get out of horny jail soon ! 

I'm only here to enjoy myself and get fat and f*cked [emoji177][emoji7] just worship me and I'll get as big as you want. Just a dumb happy girl who doesn't have to do chores except making sure she finishes her food. 
I'd be endless entertainment, as you made me waddle down the stairs to go get my fourth DoorDash order of the day, getting turned on by my panting and subsequent ferocity with which I devoured my food [emoji1786]

Waiter. Check please! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk