Zio Curves Introduction (60+ lbs gained)

20 hours ago, romeos92 said:

welcome to the site, you have developed nice figure and i hope your gonna be so much bigger than this...can't wait for your first videos and your journey into turning to big fat cow!

hehe thank you dear 💕🐮 

14 hours ago, BilledMeUp said:

Welcome! Love the curves packed into the strawberry dress. The video is super sexy. How long between the before and after? How did you gain the weight? Was it just gradual or did you pack on pounds during lockdown?

Hehe glad you enjoyed the video. I gained all the weight during lockdown times. I was just so sad and lonely, I couldn't stop eating... and all that eating made me so horny, I just kept eating more! 🍦🎂🧁

14 hours ago, HelpYouGrow said:

God damn you look good with that extra weight. How does it feel to have so much more of you to squeeze??

aww thank youuuu. I feel so much sexier now that there's so much more of me! I absolutely looove to be squeezed and jiggled. Hope you got to see the video I posted yesterday! 

13 hours ago, AzdarAmroth said:

The curves suit you really well !! So sexy!! Do you plan to do an old pants/jeans try on? It will be awesome.

😘😘😘 oooo that's a great idea! I definitely have some old jeans in the back of my closet.... I wonder if I could even get one thigh into them! guess I'll have to make a video soon of me trying to shove all my new fat into them. hehe 

3 minutes ago, Scott12 said:

Loving the way this thread is starting off! Love the curves, the jiggle and your energy! Cant wait to see more of you and where this goes! 

ahhh thank you so much!! I'm so excited to be here. absolutely love to be in community with people who can appreciate my softest, sexiest, most jiggly parts 💕

Omg thank you everyone for all the love!!! I feel like such a curvy goddess. I've been so turned on all day reading all your comments, and it made me HUNGY to make some new content. Hope you enjoy some gifs of the video I'm currently editing where I try on old clothes and moan and complain about my 60 lb gain. Can you believe my clothes from 2020 were super tight?? 🤤😘

Zio Curves 1.gif

Zio_Curves_2.gif

Zio_Curves_3.gif

10 hours ago, Ysabel27 said:

Hi

I see you gained from 128 lbs to more than 190 lbs.

In how many time?

I got allot of questions how many I want to gain/can gain, but really don't have any idea what is possible (whit enough support offcourse).

Good luck with your weight gain and thank you for your pictures

Ysabel

Great question! So I had a really bad eating disorder and was starving myself for a long time. All it mostly took was to start eating normally at the start of the pandemic. And let me tell you the pounds started packing on quick! Then my feeder helped me remember I had a sweet tooth and encouraged me to eat extra treats whenever I'm in the mood. 😇

On 6/20/2022 at 7:54 PM, Zio Curves said:

Omg thank you everyone for all the love!!! I feel like such a curvy goddess. I've been so turned on all day reading all your comments, and it made me HUNGY to make some new content. Hope you enjoy some gifs of the video I'm currently editing where I try on old clothes and moan and complain about my 60 lb gain. Can you believe my clothes from 2020 were super tight?? 🤤😘

Zio Curves 1.gif

Zio_Curves_2.gif

Zio_Curves_3.gif

ooops I teased this video of me trying on some old clothes and then forgot to post it. hehe. I'm such a bimbo, and having a lot of sugar only makes me dumber. Hope you enjoy hearing me moan about my gain 😛🧁 

My feeder dressed me up, and took some really hot pictures of my belly and my big tittes spilling out. We were both suuuuper turned on... but we had a dinner reservation to make before he could rip the tiny dress off me. I ate sooooo much at the restaurant. The waitress was amazed that I put down three baskets of bread before the entrees even came. I had to undo my belt at the table during dessert and hope no one noticed 🤫 My feeder and I were both getting more and more turned on the more stuffed I got. We love to be secret freaks in public, hehe.

When we finally got home, we were both amazed at how big my belly was and decided we had to make video. Check out these gifs for a tease of our rly hot and tender belly play where he jiggles and grabs me and makes me moan. God, I love feeling his strong hands sink onto my fat 🥵 Video to be released soon.... if you're lucky 😘 

Zio_&_Feeder_Belly_Play_1.gif

Zio_&_Feeder_Belly_Play_2.gif

Zio_&_Feeder_Belly_Play_3.gif

2 minutes ago, AdventurerNick said:

Your feeder is living a dream! Your body is so amazing, can’t wait for it to get even bigger. Keep stuffing yourself and eating good fatty foods!

Hehe thank you, I'm very fucking lucky ❤️ 

On 6/23/2022 at 8:13 PM, Zio Curves said:

My feeder dressed me up, and took some really hot pictures of my belly and my big tittes spilling out. We were both suuuuper turned on... but we had a dinner reservation to make before he could rip the tiny dress off me. I ate sooooo much at the restaurant. The waitress was amazed that I put down three baskets of bread before the entrees even came. I had to undo my belt at the table during dessert and hope no one noticed 🤫 My feeder and I were both getting more and more turned on the more stuffed I got. We love to be secret freaks in public, hehe.

When we finally got home, we were both amazed at how big my belly was and decided we had to make video. Check out these gifs for a tease of our rly hot and tender belly play where he jiggles and grabs me and makes me moan. God, I love feeling his strong hands sink onto my fat 🥵 Video to be released soon.... if you're lucky 😘 

Zio_&_Feeder_Belly_Play_1.gif

Zio_&_Feeder_Belly_Play_2.gif

Zio_&_Feeder_Belly_Play_3.gif

Full video for some hot couples play with my full belly below 😘

9 hours ago, Zio Curves said:

My underboob was too powerful in one of my YT vids and they removed it 🥲 Good thing I have another video to replace it with where I chug a soda and burp a lot and play with my fat 😇 Here's some teasers to get you excited. 

IMG_3537.JPG

IMG_3548.JPG

IMG_3660.jpg

Zio_chugs_soda_&_belly_play_burps_1.gif

Zio_chugs_soda_&_belly_play_burps_2.gif

Zio_chugs_soda_&_belly_play_burps_3.gif

Click thru to see me chug soda and get really burpy while I play with my belly 😘

• 2 weeks later...