Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

Theres a small part of me that finds her overreactions to Instagram takedowns funny. I kinda think she's encouraging whoever's doing it.

I also get why she's annoyed though, IG's kind of a pre-paywall to her Seesnaps (which I personally disagree with her using) and without it and Twitter she wont have much tease pics to entice.

she looks fantastic with the weight, just wish she hadnt injected further fat to her lips lol

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, chillymwilly said:

If she wants more subs (i.e. money) she'll have to eventually. Alot of people seem to sub for one month then stop because the content is very same-y

Yoy dont think daily soaped up shower boobs, dancing, and not much else is worth $1/day when people like Kylie Cole do masturbation for $50/year..? Where's your logic man ;)

36 minutes ago, Darkman said:

I see...

Well, it seems my last post was swept up with that clusterfuck, so can anyone help me find a photo. Was posted on IG in November 2016 but was removed.

Features Lucy in the bath showing her bum, her face is not visible. Would really appreciate it if anyone can help.

Found one faceless on the bed thru Reddit, guessing thats not it?

• 1 month later...
20 hours ago, Mike Rotch said:

Pretty much.  I am aware that Curvage caters primarily to physical attraction and nothing more, and with most women/models on this site I am as guilty as anyone of having a single-minded, purely superficial interest.  Lucy, however, is different.  She is a truly exceptional person, a model of character worthy of our admiration.  I get that this is a fap site, but I feel that Lucy deserves superior treatment.  I seem to be in the minority, however.

Looks aren't everything but you can't jerk off to a personalit-oh.

But.. Dude, seriously. I've tried to protect you (I've realised I've not helped in the past) by asking you to stop, by trying to get an admin involved, but you keep on sharing an obsession that's bordering on stalkerish behaviours. Some things are best left kept to yourself and if you can't take advice and you keep on oversharing, the guys' reactions aren't going to be a plesant read for you.

1 hour ago, Mike Rotch said:

The photos on that site were all taken from her paid SnapChat, so perhaps someone reported it to her.  Or maybe she Googled herself.

I hope no-one was dumb enough to say "hey theres some scummy comments about you", but then googling yourself when you're famous you will always find abuse. Mike, as much stick as you get from us lot your knowledge of her is genuinely handy this time. Find one of her closest friends, message them and get them to keep an eye on her. She's come so far to fall back into selfharming

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, Mike Rotch said:

No.  The clownish makeup makes her look bad, but without it she is simply stunning.  Here's a more natural picture from two days ago:

DVTio3TWsAEHPsh.jpg large.jpg  290   43.86 kB

Jeez man give the non stop defending a rest! He said showing her age, and even in that picture she does indeed look like a woman in her late 20's, which is also past most glamour model prime years, so, to you: "no"

17 hours ago, Mike Rotch said:

Umm... no.  I follow only Lucy because she is the only person worth following.  There are plenty of other women far bigger and far more physically beautiful than she will ever be, but in terms of personality Lucy is simply the best.  She is as close to perfection as any human could ever come, and following anyone else would be a waste of time.

Jebus fecking Chris Rock. I was having a laugh and you respond with some next level crazy. Dude, if even 1% of that is true, seek help, I genuinely fear for you. I mean there's stalker level crazy, then theres living in your floorspace crazy, this is I'm in your bed crazy

1 hour ago, someone145 said:

I had not realized quite how large her breasts had gotten until these vids. Notice that even Snapchat thinks she is getting much bigger since it thinks her stomach is a second face with its folds.

27575638_777814792406116_5261753830055346176_n.jpg  75   120.97 kB

27880334_170828213556677_3212691165824417792_n.jpg  62   64.13 kB

vixen_27580171_157730248146454_1642787031799037952_n.jpg  69   86.02 kB

I wish she'd stop with the stupid snapchat filters and this just proves it. If I was ever considering subbing they would on their own make me change my mind. They look ridiculous and distract from a very attractive woman. Thanks for the upload btw

On 15/02/2018 at 12:35 AM, I Claudius said:

Odd, I can't recall you ever posting anything on this site that wasn't critical of Mike and/or Lucy. 

It's a fair point, my criticisms of Lucy have been mostly to do with silly things like the snapchat filter and more serious stuff like leading people on to get them to sub. Lucy is still a stunner obviously.

The stuff to do with Mike is mostly because I genuinely worry about the guy, I don't know whether it is Lucy, if he's joking, or if he really is like that. I'd actually hope he is Lucy, as, even as a joke it's a bit messed up to claim to be that obsessed.

I'd said before on one of the sections that got moved to the Abyss, that I'd love to post stuff but I've never been the guy thats been the first to it.

so, I completely accept your criticism and will zip it with criticism :)

On a sidenote, gonna be interesting to see if Snapchat's useless layout means positive changes for subscribers :) 

11 hours ago, Mike Rotch said:

Different room; the rather unique headboard appears in none of Lucy's old pictures, including the leaked ones.  As I said, it isn't her.

I dont think it's her, but the room might not be the girl's remember ;)

having said I dont think it's her, given the girl's frame, it would have been around fullfrontal era lucy, where she had that sort of shade red hair, so I'm not ruling it out :)

5 hours ago, spaceboy said:

You’re right: she was upset because two fans asked her to take her clothes off; why would they think she would do that?

VIXENSHIRT_05A1783.thumb.jpg.01607c9c87fc1e9aa2310aa2580e673c.jpg  1,162   146.83 kB

She was in a dressing gown at the time

B78C6383-2DEB-473D-9EF4-2770CDCE657C.thumb.jpeg.c719aa04bf66581cc0356c3d66bdd3e6.jpeg  1,338   25.78 kB

IMG_0786.thumb.jpg.e9e572c47fa54f207962b84743af50cd.jpg  2,422   131.01 kB like this one.

if she was in her dressing gown, then I think it would be a fair assumption that she would (pardon the pun) disrobe at some point

it's one of those things where both sides were in the wrong, lucy overreacting but the catalyst was being asked to do what she wasnt planning to.

i think in general if a girls doing a live stream of any sort they tend to get asked to strip.

but, as it was apparently for a kids charity, she had a right to get angry.