Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

1 hour ago, thetingtangdude said:

He simply asked what we all were thinking lol

I wasn't. Not everyone here thinks the idea of feederism or whatever is cool.

Guest nankdatank
5 hours ago, deepfriedgrits said:

If she were proportioned like the average gal, she'd just be fat at her current weight. 

Since these photos were in October, do we think this is peak weight, or is that yet to come?

Given that on 26th Jan she posted on Twitter that she was 86kg (her highest weight) that we know of and those photos were shot in October she is going to be bigger in anything post these photos shot through January.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Lucy__Vixen/status/691934990335086595

I don't recall exactly but I think back in October she said that she was about 76-78kgs. 

It is possible she has lost weight in Feb, but highly unlikely given her commentary on the topic of working out, and the fullness of her face and belly on Twitter/IG snaps.

The weight continues.....enjoy the suspense!

1 hour ago, nankdatank said:

Given that on 26th Jan she posted on Twitter that she was 86kg (her highest weight) that we know of and those photos were shot in October she is going to be bigger in anything post these photos shot through January.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Lucy__Vixen/status/691934990335086595

I don't recall exactly but I think back in October she said that she was about 76-78kgs. 

It is possible she has lost weight in Feb, but highly unlikely given her commentary on the topic of working out, and the fullness of her face and belly on Twitter/IG snaps.

The weight continues.....enjoy the suspense!

You are correct she hasn't lost weight since the colossus in yellow from october

Here's a reminder of a picture of her live on her twitch feed February 15th and a picture the same day from her periscope

not looking like she has lost weight here and these are very recent my friend

image.png

image.png

Regarding any potential weight loss its very unlikely outside natural weight fluctuation. She has stated many times on IG she is happy with her current size and that she was pretty misserable with how her body looked when she started modeling.