Buxom Babe here :)

so sorry for being MIA!!! Schools back I'm session and I'm a busy coed again. :) here's some pics to make up for that xoxo

How's everyone enjoying this weather? It's rainy and gloomy in so cal today.

Well you definitely brightened things up considerably here!  :thumbsup:  Great pics!

so sorry for being MIA!!! School's back in session and I'm a busy coed again. :) here's some pics to make up for that xoxo

I'm in Finland, so it's a little on the cold side, but, as usual, you've raised the temperature considerably. Indeed, you're one of the hottest girls on this whole site, and you look perfect in this picture with your sexy shape, stripes and little blue socks – oh gosh!

[img width=307 height=461]http://www.curvage.org/forum/imageserver.php?id=288480;image

so sorry for being MIA!!! Schools back I'm session and I'm a busy coed again. :) here's some pics to make up for that xoxo

Well this is a ray of light today, but it wasn't too horrible in the OC. Looking exceptionally awesome :D.

How are classes treating you?

• 1 month later...

hey guyssssd and gals! Still super busy :\ and to be fair I post more on ff than here but I'll try to make a better effort mkay? Here's my most recent photo. :3 enjoy!

How's everyone been?

You are looking fantastic!  And I'm doing great, how about yourself?

hey guyssssd and gals! Still super busy :\ and to be fair I post more on ff than here but I'll try to make a better effort mkay? Here's my most recent photo. :3 enjoy!

How's everyone been?

I've been pretty good but seeing your pic made my WEEK even better :D