Fat Female Wrestlers

BlubberyGut

On 12/14/2021 at 3:46 PM, BlubberyGut said:

Kaitlyn Marie announced that she dropped 50 pounds. She's deflated. This is depressing

She's still got a nice ass tho, but the amazing gut is just a normal thicc gut now

267522836_10226306022506532_8613655171226450967_n.jpg

267502987_10226306022546533_7392686901254357406_n.jpg

I haven't been following this thread as this is my first post on it.

This is part of the reason as to why aside from the underestimated concept of vanity searches leading to this particularly redundant thread (srsly, a fat fap-site has fat on the thread name and isn't the only active one dedicated to subgenre of wrestling? C'mon - it's overkill y'all). The bigger part is that this is almost a setup for major disappointment and perhaps for the aforementioned reason of vanity searches. Plus the expectations here are high. But when you have a chick losing a gang of weight, obviously you won't have lots of other women in this specific category to fall back on. The original Female Wrestlers thread, however, did. Plus there, the expectations were low, as it is with almost all of the FatCelebs section.

FatCelebs is likely the most popular of all the sections of this site and drives traffic here which is great, but it's really a feature to the foundation of Curvage and its raison d'etre: gainers/feedees, true BBWs, plus size models, fetish models of size, good-looking gals of a soft, meaty physique.. and some preggos. Then there's personals, stories/morphs/art, advice, then.. men. Most celebs, no matter how obscure, just don't fall into the main purpose of the site's existence - as a matter of fact it's quite the contrary. Their lack of curves inspired the site to exist, so expectations need to keep that in mind when dealing with the famous or famous-ish.

Guest ratetankmark
3 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

This is part of the reason as to why aside from the underestimated concept of vanity searches leading to this particularly redundant thread (srsly, a fat fap-site has fat on the thread name and isn't the only active one dedicated to subgenre of wrestling? C'mon - it's overkill y'all). The bigger part is that this is almost a setup for major disappointment and perhaps for the aforementioned reason of vanity searches. Plus the expectations here are high. But when you have a chick losing a gang of weight, obviously you won't have lots of other women in this specific category to fall back on. The original Female Wrestlers thread, however, did. Plus there, the expectations were low, as it is with almost all of the FatCelebs section.

FatCelebs is likely the most popular of all the sections of this site and drives traffic here which is great, but it's really a feature to the foundation of Curvage and its raison d'etre: gainers/feedees, true BBWs, plus size models, fetish models of size, good-looking gals of a soft, meaty physique.. and some preggos. Then there's personals, stories/morphs/art, advice, then.. men. Most celebs, no matter how obscure, just don't fall into the main purpose of the site's existence - as a matter of fact it's quite the contrary. Their lack of curves inspired the site to exist, so expectations need to keep that in mind when dealing with the famous or famous-ish.

Can I be honest? I know it's weird for me to say this because I think that Kaitlyn Marie is one of the hottest in wrestling, especially when she was at her biggest, but I'm certainly not disappointed because she's doing what makes her happy and that's the main thing, so while it might suck from a personal preference, if she's happy that she's losing weight, that's what matters. I know that you didn't bring it up, but you responded to a pic and that's why I brought it up.

4 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

I get what you mean but from my experience I realized that a good chunk of people from female wrestlers didn't like when fat women were being posted. 

There's definitely different types of fans here who want different content. The way I see it is while this thread is redundant, it at least gives the fans of fat women what they want. You want to look at BBW wrestlers? Then go here. You want to see beefier wrestlers or wrestlers with a a slight hint of meat on there bones? Then go to female wrestlers. 

I love Bliss and Liv Morgan as much as the next guy. Some of the hottest women to enter the squared circle no doubt. But when I go to a site dedicated to women bigger than the average woman, I just can't picture them as even counting. I see Bliss and Liv Morgan as skinny. So for me to see them on a thread would be disappointing. But some people still want to see them on a thread, therefore they're posted on female wrestlers (and Liv has her own thread for some reason, idk why. Very redundant) 

I just like the idea that I know what to expect when going on a thread. Fat females for women over 200 pounds, females for under 200. Even though some people still take liberties and post whatever they want on both, which I guess is fine.  

6 hours ago, BlubberyGut said:

I get what you mean but from my experience I realized that a good chunk of people from female wrestlers didn't like when fat women were being posted. 

It was really just the Viper/Piper Niven spam.

There's definitely different types of fans here who want different content. The way I see it is while this thread is redundant, it at least gives the fans of fat women what they want. You want to look at BBW wrestlers? Then go here. You want to see beefier wrestlers or wrestlers with a a slight hint of meat on there bones? Then go to female wrestlers. 

I wanna see them all.

I love Bliss and Liv Morgan as much as the next guy. Some of the hottest women to enter the squared circle no doubt. But when I go to a site dedicated to women bigger than the average woman, I just can't picture them as even counting. I see Bliss and Liv Morgan as skinny. So for me to see them on a thread would be disappointing. But some people still want to see them on a thread, therefore they're posted on female wrestlers (and Liv has her own thread for some reason, idk why. Very redundant) 

If they've got a career beyond the ring (acting, modeling, MMA, etc.), then yeah it would make sense to put together a separate thread for that particular chick. That would be my rationale.

I just like the idea that I know what to expect when going on a thread. Fat females for women over 200 pounds, females for under 200. Even though some people still take liberties and post whatever they want on both, which I guess is fine.  

Fair enough. I've thoroughly obsessed over the idea of WWE putting together a heavyweight women's roster - it'd a way to utilize 205Live despite the utter failure of their (men's) cruiserweight division. Basically it would begin with an invitational tournament featuring ladies 205 lbs and up; basically involving all the names on this thread and perhaps a few from other avenues in the sports world, throw in a bodybuilder or two (I'll withhold judgment) and even get a "medium"-sized gal currently on the active to bulk up to weight limit for legitimacy's sake: maybe Raquel, or Bianca, perhaps Charlotte can go for *yet another* title...

7 hours ago, BlubberyGut said:

I love this thread and never bother with the other one because people were posting fucking liv morgan and sasha banks stuff who must weigh abut 130 and look thin as fuck with people obsessing if they bend over to make it look like they actually have curves, if anything THAT needed to be deleted, not Piper, who actually belongs here. Plus for anyone moaning about 'spam' it's a picture website for fat women, it's pictures of a fat woman..... plus if you're that bothered, post your own pics and break it up a bit? Oh wait hardly anyone else bothers.

Keep the content coming and on topic, like it should be :D Much love to the uploaders.

5 hours ago, Rich666 said:

I love this thread and never bother with the other one because people were posting fucking liv morgan and sasha banks stuff who must weigh abut 130 and look thin as fuck with people obsessing if they bend over to make it look like they actually have curves, if anything THAT needed to be deleted, not Piper, who actually belongs here. Plus for anyone moaning about 'spam' it's a picture website for fat women, it's pictures of a fat woman..... plus if you're that bothered, post your own pics and break it up a bit? Oh wait hardly anyone else bothers.

Keep the content coming and on topic, like it should be :D Much love to the uploaders.

I agree with what you said about Sasha, but Liv actually has some curves on her.

1 hour ago, ThatOneCoolDude said:

I agree with what you said about Sasha, but Liv actually has some curves on her.

Compared to Sasha? It would hard not to be right? LOL
I just found it all a bit silly when it's a forum for fat girls (or at least, it used to be called that, FatForums), and I can't think of any woman as fat unless she is either fat all over, or of a size at least way bigger than what most people would consider slim.

Frankly the thing I found most ridiculous was more the people moaning about a fat female wrestler, being posted on a fat female wrestler thread, on a forum for fat girls. Yet offering nothing of their own other than moaning about the frequency of the posts. Totally aside from the fact that she's the hottest and fattest women WWE have literally ever employed, a 'record' (if you want to call it one) that I really can't see ever being broken.

2 hours ago, ThatOneCoolDude said:

Liv's got maybe 5lbs of meat on her. Liv's easily one of the hottest WWE has. But the thing is, if I want to see pics of liv (and I do) I can just go on reddit and find a lot on the horny subreddits that post a ton of Liv, Bliss, Banks, and Becky content all the time. Liv was thicc for a bit but every once of good content from that era has already been posted here anyway. The only real way to get more peak Liv content would be to do what I do and screenshot stuff from her matches, then filter out the weak pics and post them here. 

But when it comes down to thicc women you really don't get a lot of that in other places. Reddit maybe has 1 Doudrop post that goes around after she wrestles a match. The thicc women get talked about every now and then. But then other big women are practically non existent on there. 

I've probably said this before but one of the things that boggles my mind about this site is the misdirect on what the site is about. I mean yes the site was originally called fatcelebs, hence fat celebs would be posted. But the whole curvage thing is a little misleading. Because when you think of curves you do generally think of thicc women with some meat on their bones but probably not fat women. But then you look at the logo for the site and the cartoon character has legs the size of Doudrop's. So in a way you have to assume it's for every woman who's bigger than the average woman.

The vibe on female wrestlers was pretty hectic before fat female wrestlers came out. You'd get people complaining constantly about the women being posted (and not just Doudrop). A thin woman would be posted and you'd get complaints, a fat woman would be posted and you'd get complaints. It's like if you weren't in the middle like Deonna or Allie Kat then there was someone who would simply complain about it. But when you go to fat female wrestlers you get exactly what you're looking for, BBW Wrestlers. Now when you go to female wrestlers you get everything that's not BBW wrestlers (and some BBW wrestler posts which just confuses me. Both threads feel a lot more chill by comparison these days.

I get that some people would rather their be 1 thread. I mean it makes sense. But now you get what you're looking for. If you like both then you can go on both. If you like either or then you can completely ignore the other one that doesn't interest you. You no longer have to go "Oh boy I hope this notification leads to a big woman...oh it's Bliss from 3 years ago when she had a little bit of a belly going on".

I do think that a thread for a wrestler is pretty ridiculous. Which is why I didn't use the Doudrop thread that somebody made. I wanted to post the 2000 Doudrop pics I had on here to free up phone space and now they're up. The thread would have got lost quick.  I also get that there's maybe 8 women that can realistically be posted here. But it isn't like this thread is being updated with new material every 20 minutes. Odds are in a given week at least 1 or 2 of the big women will give us content to post on here, then we can discuss stuff when there's no content to post

Couldn't agree more with BubberyGut on pretty much everything there (though it's a long post to quote all of, so I wont).

Plus whoever set up the Doudrop thread was only doing it to be nasty, and especially whoever it was who commented in that thread too, I blocked them after but they were just looking for an argument, which is sad really.

Guest ratetankmark
38 minutes ago, EKGS said:

Big Vixsin 🥰

3ACC8FAC-790F-4279-810A-90A5812D2697.png

9A0C913F-E5DA-4B49-91C4-015946403CAC.png

God, Fat Vixsin is so hot, her body in those leather pants is so hot!

Especially lately, any opinions on Elektra Lopez (NXT)?

She not huge, but she is definitely way bigger than she used to be. I can't believe she is anywhere near the 140lbs that most website list her at, and could well believe she has tipped 200 and beyond.

4 hours ago, Rich666 said:

Especially lately, any opinions on Elektra Lopez (NXT)?

She not huge, but she is definitely way bigger than she used to be. I can't believe she is anywhere near the 140lbs that most website list her at, and could well believe she has tipped 200 and beyond.

She's thicc but there's no way she's passed 165lbs