• Curvage Model

New video ready! 💣

After a nice lunch I relax with you with delicious cookies and nice glasses of coke to digest

I'm too swollen so many massages so much I play with my belly button

and I warn you that I had to BURP tremendously and frequently to avoid exploding

vid2 burp 1.JPG

vid2 burp 2.JPG

vid2 burp 3.JPG

vid2 burp 4.JPG

vid2 burp 5.JPG

vid2 burp 6.JPG

Sei belissima. Your belly is slowly getting used to the stuffing, and surely is showing first signs. Take it easy, don't hurry, enjoy your binging and the following bulging of you belly, love handles and your butt.

I adore your progress, and will happily follow you. What do you think about some "documentary" from before dinner, during dinner with loads of pasta and some ice cream and loads and loads of beer and crisps as stuffing on the sofa in front of TV?

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, Thicktiger said:

Sei belissima. Your belly is slowly getting used to the stuffing, and surely is showing first signs. Take it easy, don't hurry, enjoy your binging and the following bulging of you belly, love handles and your butt.

I adore your progress, and will happily follow you. What do you think about some "documentary" from before dinner, during dinner with loads of pasta and some ice cream and loads and loads of beer and crisps as stuffing on the sofa in front of TV?

wao you are awesome
I love the encouragement!
thanks for the tips i will do it!😍

• Curvage Model

Heyy guys and girls!

Today it was a wonderful day, full of some goodies 😛

Everything was looking sooo delicious and tasty that I ended up eating LITERALLY EVERYTHING.

The other guests were left speechless and with little to eat because of me, I was a bit selfish and greedy😅

Never knew that I could put that amount of food in my tiny stomach...

I didn't had the chance to take a video of me eating but stay tuned because this October I will post a very special clip 😘 but for now enjoy my latest vid of me burping and massaging my big balloon

IMG_2565.jpg

IMG_2567.jpg

IMG_2577.jpg

IMG_2578.jpg

IMG_2569.JPG

Buffet all’italiano. Wow. I know what you mean, having  Family in  Bella italia. And I don’t know any limits when I see some buffeting this.

your belly is round to the limits and close to explode, sexy as hell! Need some panna montata, Zuppa inglese, tiramisu or something else? Just one little spoon? … here you go! 

great 

• Curvage Model
19 hours ago, Thicktiger said:

Buffet all’italiano. Wow. I know what you mean, having  Family in  Bella italia. And I don’t know any limits when I see some buffeting this.

your belly is round to the limits and close to explode, sexy as hell! Need some panna montata, Zuppa inglese, tiramisu or something else? Just one little spoon? … here you go! 

great 

oh my god enough thank you i am too full!
..GULP GNAM
mmm it's so good🤤
BUUURP!