Keeping up with Kelvira

• Curvage Model

c45e6abf037c793fe7c8d8e62d70bebb.jpg

Howdy everyone!! My name is Kelvira! I’m new to curvage but I’m not new to the industry! You might recognize me from other places online, I’ve been around the block a time or two. I am a feedee and I have been actively gaining for about 4 years on and off. My weight has fluctuated a lot in that time, but every time I lose weight I always seem to find a way to gain it right back and then some hehe but I personally think I wear it well and look beautiful, what do you think?

I love making art, getting stoned and eating a ton, getting dolled up and taking pictures of myself, baking, dancing, rollerskating, cuddling for hours, decorating my house, and being a loud and visible fat babe 

I want to use this as a fun place to share my journey! I’m excited to share my fun stories with y’all here!! And of course lots of pictures and updates I hope y’all stay tuned and interact with me lots! I’m excited to make new friends in this community! 

Edited by kelvira
Update

• Curvage Model
Just now, Learn2$ELL said:

Bravo !!!  This is pure Art.  A veritable jiggle that made me giggle.  THANK YOU !!! 💕😀👍

Thank you so much!!  happy to make you smile, hope you watched these for a while 🤡😉

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2023 at 2:04 PM, kelvira said:

Hi friends!!! Have y’all missed me?  I’m ready to finally start making content for y’all! I got verified yesterday! my hair has changed since I posted here last! 

We have! Welcome back. How has curvage been to you so far?