Fat Ass Ruby πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

Guest Berytosz

Normally you change from day to day, amazing. Does your family comment on your change in any way?Β 
You are beautiful, it's clear you love to eat and grow. Your smile is stunning. 🀩

• Curvage Model

Please check out my latest clip and leave a review to let me know what you think✨😘
299D4C56-5BB0-4B98-B634-3C927C1A1831.thumb.gif.03b20a6745cd513c5a32b9d93a4f45c9.gif

πŸ‘‡πŸ˜β€οΈ
https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/14147-messy-ice-cream-playπŸ¦πŸ’–/

Edited by Fat Ass Ruby

On 6/21/2021 at 12:59 PM, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Currently editing today’s video to upload this evening, I had a lot of fun eating my favourite things to cool me down and making a mess like a greedy piggyπŸ·πŸ’–

E7D3A831-218F-4894-8579-912A664A6477.jpeg

I know I’m going to likeΒ this video. Seeing you gorging whilst wearing your tight knickers with your beautiful rolls of fat spilling out will be heavenly to see….

10 hours ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

One thing I was looking forward to when I moved into my new place was seeing how fast I could outgrow the tub… safe to say I’ve done it already! 😍 when I squeeze into it now my hips and ass are pushing on both sides up against it! ❀️ Looks like that new tub may have to come sooner rather than laterβ€¦πŸ›

3581E115-B8A0-46A7-8E8E-8B77938F5269.jpeg

Is that even possible to sit at the bottom of the bath?

• Curvage Model

May newest clip now has two 5⭐️ Reviews! 
Thank you 😘❀️
β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ€œA wonderful video of a Ruby pigging-out on ice-cream. See her gorge and show-off her wonderful sagging belly and her amazing big wide plump bum. A truly fabulous video.πŸ˜β€

Β 

• Curvage Model
On 6/22/2021 at 10:01 PM, Berytosz said:

Normally you change from day to day, amazing. Does your family comment on your change in any way?Β 
You are beautiful, it's clear you love to eat and grow. Your smile is stunning. 🀩

Yes, they quite often comment on how fat I am and how much room I take up 🀣 Thank you❀️

1 hour ago, ivan_ivanov100 said:

You getting fatter and sexier every day.

1 hour ago, FeedeeLover99 said:

You are beyond stunning, a total BBW goddess ❀️

4 hours ago, rickgm said:

You're looking fabulous!

4 hours ago, regbill said:

The combination of big belly and fluffy thighs is absolutely breathtaking.

Thank you all for all the lovely complimentsπŸ₯°β€οΈπŸ˜˜

2 hours ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Coming soonβ€¦πŸ‘β€οΈ
I’ve got so Fat!!! 😍 Atleast I’m making space in my wardrobe for new clothes that I can outgrow πŸ˜‰

7E23527D-226E-4C76-A37D-C4BB473E9496.jpeg

D73E1AD8-EB4F-4E0F-8B46-561D206F0DE3.jpeg

Imaging you to the street in such outfit. 😍😍😍 It would be local apocalipsis. Mens would rip they pants with they dicks. Women would get blind. Cars would be rolling over and  houses get in fire spontanly. You completely paralise police, ambulanse and fire depatment in your city.  Videos about you would in all worldwide news with headin " Huge fat godzilla destroing city"