Stephanie/StephROXXX

Not sure if I'm getting her name right. She used to have a thread in the legends/familiar faces section.  She has a lot of pictures in various tight dresses at some BBW bashes that I dont seem to have.  There was also a member here who had her facebook/myspace and kept us updated on her recent pregnancy.  Anyone?

XUZ7BFn.jpg

RudZEC7.jpg

7gsJf8C.jpg

could you pls post her facebook?

32652954.jpg

As I said before, I see her as a person, and not a masterbatory object; mildly contradictory that I posted some pictures here, but I know she has her fans. She isn't really in the BBW-world anymore, between her work and her baby, she has her hands full. Don't worry, if she gets back in the game, you fellas will know. ;)

post-837-14513284544068_thumb.jpg

post-837-14513284544409_thumb.jpg

post-837-14513284544777_thumb.jpg

Guest killershark

32652954.jpg

As I said before, I see her as a person, and not a masterbatory object; mildly contradictory that I posted some pictures here, but I know she has her fans. She isn't really in the BBW-world anymore, between her work and her baby, she has her hands full. Don't worry, if she gets back in the game, you fellas will know. ;)

It it even possible 4 a person 2 choke themself ?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest captainsammitch

Fellas, I can vouch for her. It's really her, and not some faker, and things on this thread are about to get really interesting!!!!

just about praying the mouth-breathers don't creep her the fuck out of here before she can get to a second post...