Guest PlumpLove
45 minutes ago, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

I created one a long time ago and never published itttt. I could update it if you are interested 🥰

Well … with a birthday coming up … it seems logical … and since you have been growing, maybe you need some new things to fit your new frame.😉  But of course, it’s totally up to you. 😃

Guest PlumpLove
48 minutes ago, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

Looking so soft you cant help but want to squeeeeeeeeze 👅

PXL_20211201_043548050.jpg

YES!!! You are so right.  I would love to wrap my arms around your waist and give your tummy a delightful, gentle, cuddly squeeze.  And the nipple pokies invite a soft squeeze up top too.😉❤️  Your soft body is very huggable!😃

• Curvage Model
16 minutes ago, speedy_biff said:

It looks like that all you can eat vacation has kicked up your appetite and it is starting to show. Such a soft chubby belly now. Each pic it seems u r noticeably bigger. That’s the result of some really good eating I bet. And Christmas is still 4 weeks away. 

Cant wait to eat all the delicious foooood

Guest PlumpLove
4 hours ago, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

How badly do you want these straps to snap ?👅💋

PXL_20211206_044113498.jpg

You are so very tempting… I never leave home without a pocket knife, so why not just let me lend you a bit of help there?!😉💕  I’m sure it would bring you some freedom … and lots of yummy fun for us (your fans).